Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Justice Anthony Kennedy swears in Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court

Ukshep    17,079

President Donald Trump is praising new Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch during a public White House ceremony. He says Gorsuch will rule "not on his personal preferences but based on a fair and objective reading of the law."

In a Rose Garden ceremony, Trump says in Gorsuch, Americans see "a man who is deeply faithful to the Constitution of the United States." The president is predicting Gorsuch will go down as "one of the truly great justices" in the court's history.

The 49-year-old appeals court judge from Colorado was sworn in during the ceremony by Justice Anthony Kennedy, for whom he once served as a law clerk.

The president noted that the successful nomination came during his first 100 days in office.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzDptZ?m=en-us

And now it's all done. He is in!

I can't wait to see what this changes! Everything else has...

Mindzen    271

"Hey, we need a hard-line far right constitutionalist replacement for Justice Scalia"

"Where should we begin looking?"

"BOULDER, COLORADO"

"Yea, that's funny"

"No, seriously"

Cinnamon    19,919
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

President Donald Trump is praising new Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch during a public White House ceremony. He says Gorsuch will rule "not on his personal preferences but based on a fair and objective reading of the law."

In a Rose Garden ceremony, Trump says in Gorsuch, Americans see "a man who is deeply faithful to the Constitution of the United States." The president is predicting Gorsuch will go down as "one of the truly great justices" in the court's history.

The 49-year-old appeals court judge from Colorado was sworn in during the ceremony by Justice Anthony Kennedy, for whom he once served as a law clerk.

The president noted that the successful nomination came during his first 100 days in office.

At this point, I'm not expecting a hell of a lot! 

John Connor    239
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Given recent events, and my revelation last night that the ENTIRE staff are Ashkenazi Zionists . Seems weird that he tried so hard to get Gorsuch in, the most conservative guy that his "computer program" could find. Guess that was the window dressing.. or maybe hes compromised

Cinnamon    19,919
1 minute ago, John Connor said:

Given recent events, and my revelation last night that the ENTIRE staff are Ashkenazi Zionists . Seems weird that he tried so hard to get Gorsuch in, the most conservative guy that his "computer program" could find. Guess that was the window dressing.. or maybe hes compromised

Everything stinks right now! 

Mindzen    271

There are times when I think saying he has been compromised is actually being optimistic. Maybe, he just never was what he claimed to be.

Jump To Top