Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

TILLERSON, G7 MINISTERS TO PRESSURE PUTIN

Cinnamon    22,835

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and other foreign ministers from the Group of Seven powers plan to send Russian President Vladimir Putin a clear message to reconsider his support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad following the U.S.’ airstrikes on a Syrian air base in response to a deadly gas attack. Russia and Iran have vowed to take retaliatory measures should the U.S. launch another military strike.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/10/morning-brief-g7-foreign-ministers-meet-with-putin-syria-on-their-minds.html

No doubt, the agenda IS to remove Assad from power. 

Ukshep    19,940
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and other foreign ministers from the Group of Seven powers plan to send Russian President Vladimir Putin a clear message to reconsider his support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad following the U.S.’ airstrikes on a Syrian air base in response to a deadly gas attack. Russia and Iran have vowed to take retaliatory measures should the U.S. launch another military strike.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/10/morning-brief-g7-foreign-ministers-meet-with-putin-syria-on-their-minds.html

Yep. That has always been the agenda. But this I think is darker. If we let them gain any ground in the region this will escalate. It needs to not happen.... IF it does we could be entering very painful times..

Just Jo    265

Not to come off as a smart**s but who is "them"?  I don't want to see ISIS gain anymore ground in that region or Russia or for that matter the US does not need to have a permanent presence there.  But Assad is a ruthless dictator, he was not elected by the people.  He took over from daddy.  Obama started this fiasco with his so called "Arab Spring."  This has brought the world to where we are now.  How much longer does Assad get to murder innocent people before the world comes together and puts a stop to it? And with the top leaders meeting, maybe enough pressure can be put on Putin to influence Assad to step down, without military response.

Malevolent    2,802
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Once again nothing is learned from history!  They successfully removed Saddam Hussein and guess what happened to Iraq? Since 2003 there has only been turmoil and killing in that country.  Yes, it may have been that Saddam could have joined forces with Iran and the Ayatollahs.  Maybe, should, would.. - how many lives were lost?  How many Americans have been killed in wars that  actually put countries in a worse state, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and a few other minor skirmishes along the way..

I think Einstein and a few other critical thinkers may have been onto something..Einstein detested war as a concept..

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding - It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder. - What is absurd and monstrous about war is that men who have no personal quarrel should be trained to murder one another in cold blood. ~Aldous Huxley

Can anything be more ridiculous than that a man has a right to kill me because he lives on the other side of the water, and because his ruler has quarrel with mine, although I have none with him?  ~Blaise Pascal

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” (Einstein)

Ukshep    19,940
5 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

Not to come off as a smart**s but who is "them"?  I don't want to see ISIS gain anymore ground in that region or Russia or for that matter the US does not need to have a permanent presence there.  But Assad is a ruthless dictator, he was not elected by the people.  He took over from daddy.  Obama started this fiasco with his so called "Arab Spring."  This has brought the world to where we are now.  How much longer does Assad get to murder innocent people before the world comes together and puts a stop to it? And with the top leaders meeting, maybe enough pressure can be put on Putin to influence Assad to step down, without military response.

Them would be the elite. Assad might not be nice. But he won't sell out to the agenda.. Which is why they want him gone.. And we have to all recognise that I think.

Brio    1,038
15 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

How much longer does Assad get to murder innocent people before the world comes together and puts a stop to it? 

As long as it takes for the Saudis to get their pipeline to Europe.

FredoIsSmart    512
38 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

Them, in this case are the Soros funded white helmets false flag faggots.

Jostler    2,216

Just an interesting aside :).  The Arch of Baal has shown up again, this time in the plaza where the G7 Summit  is being held in Florence, Italy.  It's slated to stand there from its reconstruction  on March 27th, until April 27th, and I've seen a report indicating it will be moved to Syria after that.  I haven't been able to verify that so we'll see I guess.

Standing directly in front of the gate where it is now constructed reveals a statue of Poseidon, giving  the appearance of being about to enter the gate/portal.  Poseidon (like most  of the old "gods" is connected to Nimrod/Marduk/Molech).

The annual 13 Days  of Fire leading up to Beltane/Mayday begins the 17th so I think it will be interesting if this arch does appear in Syria in time for the Mayday climax.   I'm not proposing any conclusions really, just exploring the fact that these Nimrod/Molech/Marduk ancient mystery religion icons just keep popping up near significant international gatherings and  significant  global events.

Interesting to note that the  Tomahawk attack on Syria took place exactly 77 days into the Trump Presidency  and 100 years to the day from US entry into WWI.   No conclusions there either...just taking note.

The background interest for  me personally is  Revelation which indicates the  abyss will be opened and Apollo/Apollyon will rise from it with  a chimeric army at his  heels at some  point.  Apollo can also  be traced back and connected to Nimrod so I'm intrigued with  how  that name keeps coming front and center lately.   Is the  raising of Nimrod also connected  to  the  Masonic "great work" and resurrection  of Hiram Abiff? 

Edit:  The 13 days of fire aka the days  of "Blood sacrifice to the  Beast".   Checking the day  count myself indicates that period may begin on the 18th or19th,  not the 17th.   I'm not sure how they handle inclusive dates or whether  Beltane is included in the  13 days or stands alone as a separate climax to the  13 days.   Whatever the case it's a period that calls for a lot of human blood sacrifice by Baal worshipers.

Walk Softly    2,653
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Apollo can also  be traced back and connected to Nimrod so I'm intrigued with  how  that name keeps coming front and center lately.

I keep seeing this too.  I really need to get to work on that.  There is a very convincing verse about the AC that seems to give good credence to this Nimrod, 1/3 man, 2/3 god...  

Mindzen    271

When did the Secretary of State position turn into a militaristic one? Tillerson is giving press conferences now on military missions ... when did that become his job? There is a huge conflict of interest with TIllerson being Sec. of State, considering his big oil background. I don't like this guy.

Jostler    2,216
44 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I keep seeing this too.  I really need to get to work on that.  There is a very convincing verse about the AC that seems to give good credence to this Nimrod, 1/3 man, 2/3 god...  

I'm firmly in the camp that believes CERN may well be the "key" to the abyss that Revelation speaks of.  Not being dogmatic on the point, but believing a lot of evidence does point that direction.  In that context, it's interesting to note that CERN is built over the ruins of the  ancient  "Apoleia" the most prominent  temple to Apollo outside of  Rome and also identified in ancient literature as a "gate of hell" :)  Coinkidink?  maybe?  But  I doubt it.

roamer    861
5 hours ago, Just Jo said:

But Assad is a ruthless dictator, he was not elected by the people.

Are you sure with regard to elections in Syria? How do you know that "Assad is a ruthless dictator"?

Parts Of Syria Vote In Parliamentary Elections That Critics Say Are A Sham (published April 13, 2016)

Another article published on france24.com (published April 17, 2016):

Syria's ruling Baath party and its allies won a majority of seats in parliamentary elections last week across government-held parts of the country, the national electoral commission announced late Saturday.

You might argue that these elections were fake or manipulated, but it is very difficult to hold elections during wartime when a considerable part of the population is displaced.