Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Sentenced To Death For "Insulting Islam"

Ukshep    17,194

Can you imagine making a joke and facing death as a result?

"During his interrogation, Sina was told that if he signed a confession and repented, he would be pardoned and let go," said the source in an interview with CHRI on March 21, 2017. "Unfortunately, he made a childish decision and accepted the charges. Then they sentenced him to death." "Later he admitted that he signed the confession hoping to get freed," said the source. "Apparently the authorities also got him to confess in front of a camera as well." -- Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI).

When the Islamists gain power, they immediately create their own "judiciary system" in order to "legitimize" their implementation of sharia law. In fact, the judiciary system is used less as a tool for bringing people to justice, and more as a tool to suppress freedom of speech and of the press.

To radical Islamist groups, Islam is not a religion which all are free to pursue; it is a weapon. It is the most powerful tool that can be wielded with manipulative skill to control entire populations. Beneath their fierce rule, every aspect of daily life is dictated. What is worn, what is eaten, what you say and what you write are all scrutinized; violations of these stringent laws are met with extreme punishments. Can you imagine making a joke and facing death as a result? Can you imagine the constant fear of doing the wrong thing, saying the wrong thing, when you have seen people beaten, stoned, or killed in the street for nothing more than a mild transgression?

Freedom of speech and press are the Islamists' top enemies. They are targeted on a regular basis, making it difficult or impossible for the truth to be revealed to the world. While others may take their privacy for granted, the people living under this kind of tyranny must think about everything they say and do. Sometimes even the bravest of souls turn away in the face of such intimidation. Can it really be as restrictive as described? Yes, and far worse than you can imagine.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10170/iran-insulting-islam

Well written I think. Shame that this is happening to the guy the article mentions though.

Kral   
Kral

can you imagine this being fake news? I can.

Ukshep    17,194
15 minutes ago, Kral said:

can you imagine this being fake news? I can.

Being an Islamic Apologist as always I see!

Kral   
Kral
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Being an Islamic Apologist as always I see!

I will defend what's beautiful. you should study it.

Ukshep    17,194
4 minutes ago, Kral said:

I will defend what's beautiful. you should study it.

I've studied it plenty. And it is far from beautiful!

Kral   
Kral
Just now, Ukshep said:

I've studied it plenty. And it is far from beautiful!

how so?

Ukshep    17,194
Just now, Kral said:

how so?

You want me to explain why the.....

Look! When I read the Quran for the very first time it horrified me.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining in any more detail why islam is not good and why that book is pure evil.

I know how the game is played. G'Day Sir!

Kral   
Kral
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

You want me to explain why the.....

Look! When I read the Quran for the very first time it horrified me.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining in any more detail why islam is not good and why that book is pure evil.

I know how the game is played. G'Day Sir!

it was for me too.

this is not a game.

good day.

Flat    211

I need to study the Quran more.

@Kral why is Islam "beautiful"? Edit: Are you saying Islam doesn't put people to death for jokes?

@Ukshep what about the Quran horrified you?

Kral   
Kral
1 minute ago, Flat said:

I need to study the Quran more.

this will probably answer both of your questions. keep in mind though, the translations vary quite a lot, so finding one that you like can be essential. reading it in arabic..I can only imagine the beauty of it. but I will learn one day (if God is willing).

1 minute ago, Flat said:

@Kral why is Islam "beautiful"? Edit: Are you saying Islam doesn't put people to death for jokes?

@Ukshep what about the Quran horrified you?

uh yeah. I'm saying that article was likely fake news. I found no mention of what the joke actually consisted of, for example.

Flat    211
14 minutes ago, Kral said:

this will probably answer both of your questions. keep in mind though, the translations vary quite a lot, so finding one that you like can be essential. reading it in arabic..I can only imagine the beauty of it. but I will learn one day (if God is willing).

uh yeah. I'm saying that article was likely fake news. I found no mention of what the joke actually consisted of, for example.

"The punishment can be fines, imprisonment, flogging, amputation, hanging, or beheading." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_blasphemy

Wikipedia also mentions a that death is a punishment for "insulting Islam" but doesn't go into specifics of what "insulting" is.

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding." -Milo Y

Kral, is that true?

Kral   
Kral
2 hours ago, Flat said:

"The punishment can be fines, imprisonment, flogging, amputation, hanging, or beheading." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_blasphemy

Wikipedia also mentions a that death is a punishment for "insulting Islam" but doesn't go into specifics of what "insulting" is.

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding." -Milo Y

Kral, is that true?

is what true? there are plenty of implementations and interpretations of Islamic law all over the world.

if you want to know what is in the Quran I suggest you read it. yes, there are verses dealing with war. to say it calls muslims to war with nonbelievers is a simplification taken out of context, and misleading indeed.

Jump To Top