Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

ESET

Donald Trump Opens Pandora's Box - WW3

3 hours ago, ESET said:

Pinned! Not a bad listen.

If the US can start a proxy war in Syria, Putin can play. He only has to give Assad the tools and Russia need never be implicated.

27 minutes ago, Brio said:

If the US can start a proxy war in Syria, Putin can play. He only has to give Assad the tools and Russia need never be implicated.

LOL.

Russia has no plans to engage in combat with United States forces in Syria, but will continue to render assistance to the Syrian military in their fight against terrorism, the head of the upper house’s Defense and Security Committee says.

“Russia does not intend to get involved in an armed standoff with the United States there [in Syria], our task there is to support the Syrian military forces in their fight against terrorists, this is the task we have a mandate for,” Viktor Ozerov was quoted as saying by RIA Novosti.

https://www.rt.com/politics/384175-russia-has-no-intention-to/

It will take a direct attack by the US on Russian assets to get Putin involved.

So does anyone remember this ?  ( Does President Trump Remember Russia Warned If War Broke Out, They'd Bring War To US Soil)  The BIG picture is not looking good, appears we are closer to a war that could very easily go worldwide.

4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

So does anyone remember this ?  ( Does President Trump Remember Russia Warned If War Broke Out, They'd Bring War To US Soil)  The BIG picture is not looking good, appears we are closer to a war that could very easily go worldwide.

So many N Americans living just paycheck to paycheck and going deeper into debt just to get by (and buy useless crap) with two days of food in the house and CNN news telling them everything is peachy and look at those beautiful tomahawk missiles as they light up the night sky, like shooting stars. No country can stop the US policing of the planet, sheep easy sleople. Rah rah.

It will take a direct attack on Russia (whether it's in Syria or not) to launch a war but Putin will not play nice if Trump starts it. Meanwhile, he'll be arming Assad with any toy he needs to stop NATO.

2 minutes ago, Brio said:

So many N Americans living just paycheck to paycheck and going deeper into debt just to get by (and buy useless crap) with two days of food in the house and CNN news telling them everything is peachy and look at those beautiful tomahawk missiles as they light up the night sky, like shooting stars. No country can stop the US policing of the planet, sheep easy sleople. Rah rah.

It will take a direct attack on Russia (whether it's in Syria or not) to launch a war but Putin will not play nice if Trump starts it. Meanwhile, he'll be arming Assad with any toy he needs to stop NATO.

Your points are valid as anyone could know, BUT also consider the factor that we know the NWO wants a serious population reduction and you know those numbers are HUGE, so when doing your guessing game NEVER rule out that fact and maybe it is plan "C" now but by tomorrow it could become their plan "A" ! 

4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Your points are valid as anyone could know, BUT also consider the factor that we know the NWO wants a serious population reduction and you know those numbers are HUGE, so when doing your guessing game NEVER rule out that fact and maybe it is plan "C" now but by tomorrow it could become their plan "A" ! 

Yeah piss in my porridge. I keep trying to find rational explanations for it not being WWIII. It's hard.

9 minutes ago, Brio said:

Yeah piss in my porridge. I keep trying to find rational explanations for it not being WWIII. It's hard.

Hope i did not ruin your breakfast! LOL,  and I don't like what I see, but I have to call-em as I see-em and the world is just getting closer to something big happening and it won't be something nice!

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

If ever there was a time I'd like to be a fly on the wall of the oval office...

Sure there are many of them already on the wall. Nanotech :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.