Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trump Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland Removed From NSC in Another Reshuffling

Cinnamon    22,898

One of POTUS Trump’s top national security advisers, K. T. McFarland, is being reassigned to a new role, Fox reports.

McFarland was originally part of Trump’s White House as a deputy to Michael Flynn, Trump’s first National Security Adviser. The McFarland removal and change of role was confirmed Sunday by an anonymous senior administration official. Official statement is pending as the post requires Senate confirmation.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/k-t-mcfarland-removed-nsc-another-reshuffling/

What's going on here? 

LuckyBolt    1,301
4 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

We've been had, it was all a grand show, for the grand scheme, including Assange and Hitlery's emails.

Trump calls Hillary about the bombing.......lol

http://i.imgur.com/Gxtg08Y.jpg

I feel the same way, but always keep a slight shimmering of hope inside of me that the red carpet will be pulled from underneath the cabal.  At least we're awake to watch it all go down.  I'd hate to be wearing fleece right now.

John Connor    239
9 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I feel the same way, but always keep a slight shimmering of hope inside of me that the red carpet will be pulled from underneath the cabal.  At least we're awake to watch it all go down.  I'd hate to be wearing fleece right now.

Same and ... Same

Thats why I never go 'full Trump'

John Connor    239
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

One of POTUS Trump’s top national security advisers, K. T. McFarland, is being reassigned to a new role, Fox reports.

McFarland was originally part of Trump’s White House as a deputy to Michael Flynn, Trump’s first National Security Adviser. The McFarland removal and change of role was confirmed Sunday by an anonymous senior administration official. Official statement is pending as the post requires Senate confirmation.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/k-t-mcfarland-removed-nsc-another-reshuffling/

What's going on here? 

They are distancing themselves from any pretense that this was a nationalist movement. The cat is out of the bag, and hope is lost.

Ukshep    20,027
1 hour ago, John Connor said:

They are distancing themselves from any pretense that this was a nationalist movement. The cat is out of the bag, and hope is lost.

Took them a good 2 weeks to figure it out and change though. I was afraid no one was going to speak out against what people were seeing.

Ukshep    20,027
4 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

The TRUMP Card - by Walter Veith

This was a good listen!