Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Looks Like Donald Trump May Well Be Jewish

CSB    1,921

That Would Explain A Great Deal...

via Jim Kirwan 4-9-17

In his biography The Art of the Deal, Trump lied about his grandfather's country of origin, stating it was Sweden instead of Germany. So if you think these people wouldn't lie about their ancestry, you need to explain that whopper.

Trump was brought up in Jamaica Estates, Queens, which has a large Jewish population. He went to Kew-Forest School, ditto. Its other notable alumni include Katherine Weber, Jewish, Gideon Yago, Jewish, and Hank Azaria, Jewish. Googling on “attended Kew-Forest” brings up mostly Jewish names. Trump's father was on the Board of Trustees at Kew-Forest. By the way, it is very expensive.

His genealogy is a total mirage.

Read the whole post here = interesting : http://rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

via Jim Kirwan 4-9-17

In his biography The Art of the Deal, Trump lied about his grandfather's country of origin, stating it was Sweden instead of Germany. So if you think these people wouldn't lie about their ancestry, you need to explain that whopper.

Trump was brought up in Jamaica Estates, Queens, which has a large Jewish population. He went to Kew-Forest School, ditto. Its other notable alumni include Katherine Weber, Jewish, Gideon Yago, Jewish, and Hank Azaria, Jewish. Googling on “attended Kew-Forest” brings up mostly Jewish names. Trump's father was on the Board of Trustees at Kew-Forest. By the way, it is very expensive.

Read the whole post here = interesting : http://rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm

That would explain a couple of things. 

This development might explain why soros and the MSM toned things down.  They must have used  Geni.com and found much to their chagrin they were attacking a fellow tribe member and the first (maybe) jewish president of the USA.

Doesn't change much for me, I would have voted ANYONE over Hill.  OK , maybe not Cheney, that might have forced my hand.

John Connor    239
31 minutes ago, CSB said:

via Jim Kirwan 4-9-17

Jewish Jesuit.. And so is the Pope.. They are the satan worshiping sect of the Catholic church. And they are now in charge of the world it seems.  Annunaki Bloodline? Ever seen all the "devil" sculptures and stuff in Trumps apt. in NYC? AJ spent quite a while defending the decor not long ago..

marlowe    1,582

That would explain his high IQ and interest in money....I personally don't have anything against Jews , although I do have a problem with Zionists.....

Is Trump Playing Into Ancient, Oracular Scheme? Assad May Be ‘Nero Of The East’ Tyrant Whose Downfall Brings Messiah In Jewish Prophecy

http://skywatchtv.com/2017/04/09/trump-playing-ancient-oracular-scheme-assad-may-nero-east-tyrant-whose-downfall-brings-messiah-jewish-prophecy/

A  Jewish text enigmatically describing the fall of the eastern tyrant Nero as presaging the rise of the Messiah may refer to Syrian leader Bashar al Assad, according to both Jewish and Arab sources.

The Jewish text predicting the rise of an ‘Eastern Nero’ and his destruction is known as the Otzar Midrashim, which relates the story of a Talmudic sage who received an angelic message regarding the coming of the Messiah.

- snip -

Ukshep    17,166
7 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Makes no difference to me whether he is or isn't. We know his son-in-law is.

Exactly....We need to all watch them carefully.

Cinnamon    19,955

We need to know what they are to know who they are, because if we don't, it's harder to know their agendas. I've been able to predict everything that has happened these past few days, once I heard about the gas attack.  All you have to do is dig up the old stuff and study Bush II and it's all right there. At least this is one conspiracy that's easy to follow because they didn't wait until the trail got cold, it's never gotten cold since 9/11.  Weird how they stuck Obama in there, the beat went on and no one blinked, he was able to carry out the neo-con plan in plain view and no one calling it that.  Neo-con plan is a Zionist plan, too. They play together really well. 

So, we have:

neo-cons (Trump and his cabinet members plus a lot of the oldies from Bush's reign coming around)

Zionists  

Cultural Marxists  (Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Soros, Schumer)

3 Factions, are there more than that? 

The Zionists in the center of those two, pulling the strings of the other two factions, because they own all the central banks and the media.  These are the people with no loyalty to any nation.  Both sides want war because the Zionists want war.  

Wars are great for reduction of populations.  Is that what this is all about?  Is it time for their End Game? 

Cinnamon    19,955

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapinBill/status/851263221721735168/photo/1

Shareblue, formerly known as Blue Nation Review, is an American left-wing news website owned by journalist and political activist David Brock and headed by former Clinton staffer Peter Daou.

^^^ 

Interesting tidbit there.  Though I can't ignore what I know, I can see the Marxist faction wanting this to happen to Trump. 

Zing    816

Even if Trump was the man we thought he was--he probably got blackmailed for underage sex, if there is any truth to the rumors of the types of parties he attended/held.

Also, he apparently has surrendered himself with traitors and inexperienced people.  So, it doesn't matter how good his intentions were/are since he apparently can't deliver.

Zing    816
53 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We need to know what they are to know who they are, because if we don't, it's harder to know their agendas. I've been able to predict everything that has happened these past few days, once I heard about the gas attack.  All you have to do is dig up the old stuff and study Bush II and it's all right there. At least this is one conspiracy that's easy to follow because they didn't wait until the trail got cold, it's never gotten cold since 9/11.  Weird how they stuck Obama in there, the beat went on and no one blinked, he was able to carry out the neo-con plan in plain view and no one calling it that.  Neo-con plan is a Zionist plan, too. They play together really well. 

So, we have:

neo-cons (Trump and his cabinet members plus a lot of the oldies from Bush's reign coming around)

Zionists  

Cultural Marxists  (Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Soros, Schumer)

3 Factions, are there more than that? 

The Zionists in the center of those two, pulling the strings of the other two factions, because they own all the central banks and the media.  These are the people with no loyalty to any nation.  Both sides want war because the Zionists want war.  

Wars are great for reduction of populations.  Is that what this is all about?  Is it time for their End Game? 

Apparently a great reduction in the population is the end game since we are viewed as useless eaters--using "their" resources.  Also, with fewer people, they can exercise greater control.

Jump To Top