Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

BeachedOnMars

The Kings of the N,S,E, and W are Not What You Think

Biblically speaking, that is.  Have you ever tried to understand the first chapter of Ezekiel? You know what that sea of crystal is? All of creation. And the four cheribum are the foundations of it. The kings described are kings over those four quadrants. The eyes in the wheels are their armies. Those four cheribum are also described as the four rivers in Genesis.

If you are interested, I can go into more detail. It can get crazy.

Ok, let us do some reverse engineering.

I will break this down in my own words and not bore anyone with the verses unless requested.

The Lake of Fire in Revelation is the Sea of Glass that is described earlier in Revelation. It is also the "lake of crystal" described in Ezekiel.  The sea of glass turns into the the lake of fire because it contains all creation, all the elements. This can be proven in 2Peter where the elements melt with fervent heat and are reserved unto that day for ungodly men. Once this connection is made, many more mysteries can be unraveled.

Since all is contained in this "sea", we also get a new outlook on Genesis, where a "firmament" is created. The islands formed are actually planets and stars, anywhere the elements gathered together. The waters are the building blocks of matter.

The four rivers are the four spirits of god, mentioned in Zechariah, the four cherubim or beasts which are the foundation of the sea described in Ezekiel which is beneath the throne.  Time starts at the flaming sword, there the river that flows from the throne parts into 4. Mentally, it looks like a pyramid where you have four sides which represent time, and the bottom, which represents the sea, or cosmos, or "expansion".  God is at the top,  the stone the builders rejected.

Eden is not on this earth, as the tree of life is there in Genesis, and also at the end of time, in Revelation , it never went anywhere. The truth is man is in a fallen state. His was once immortal, able to be in two realities at once, he was a caretaker of Gods creation, not a tiller of the dirt.  We were higher than the angels.

I forget where, but there is a verse that says the Leviathan dwells and plays in the sea. He walks up and down in it.  This means he is a master alchemist, too. His scales are his pride because he hides in the under workings of this realm. That is where his seat of power is.

The woman fled to our galaxy. We are in the wilderness, hidden like a needle in a haystack in the arm of a spiral galaxy. The earth is clothed with the sun and has the moon at its feet.  The dragon was mad at the women and chased her. He brought along 1/3 of the worlds he conquered.

When you find out that this creation is referred to as the "sea" all throughout the bible, it makes more sense than taking things literally.  This verse then becomes very interesting and a case for life throughout the cosmos:

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Also goes along with this:

Isaiah 40:22  It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Lake of Fire, Sea of Glass, Firmament, Great Crystal......All the same thing.   We are in there.  What happens to it, happens to us.  What sector are we in?  The firmament is broken up into 4 quadrants. Which sector are we in?  We are ruled by the king of the south.

Zechariah 6

6 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

Any point can be vectored with the four cardinal directions.  An arc can actually be drawn by two inputs going in straight lines only.  Ever play with an etch-a-sketch?

Ezekiel 1:

8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

So what is being described here is a grid-type system with four sectors or quadrants, and a king and his army over each. The eyes in the wheels are the angels in each army, since on wheel of each touches the earth..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.