Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Military transport comes within 1,000 feet of Air Force 1

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Almost explains it. In one thread, I had posted that compared yesterday's military hops with open seats for passengers, today's lists had disappeared. They must be bangin' 'em in and out of JBA (Joint Base Andrews) today. Sounds like a C-130 by the description. I'll reserve judgement on the proximity until I see a pic.

No pic...people are calling BS.

There is a strict area of no fly around AF1.  I find it hard to believe something like this happened without any response from USAF. 

So many distractions and FFs today, it's like xmas!

7 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

There is a strict area of no fly around AF1.  I find it hard to believe something like this happened without any response from USAF. 

True. We were already on a C-17 at Andrews and got delayed another hour waiting for Biden to land and get off the base. With all the diplomatic traffic in and out of there, you never know what you'll see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.