Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sky Cat

Forecasting Escalation Scenario Of Conflict In Syria

So what's your opinion here, Sky Cat?  I see you posting vids in threads with no comment.   

And just a sidenote, some folks can't watch vids, because of data usage etc.  If you were to give a brief rundown on the video for them, might help the discussion along.  

13 minutes ago, Wyks said:

So what's your opinion here, Sky Cat?  I see you posting vids in threads with no comment.   

And just a sidenote, some folks can't watch vids, because of data usage etc.  If you were to give a brief rundown on the video for them, might help the discussion along.  

My opinion is not as important as plain facts.  What is it you would have me talk about?  I shall try to limit my opinion as much as possible, but discussing things I am up to doing.  Start.

A brief outline of what the video is about, for those of us who don't have enough data to watch.  And then a few comments by you of whether you agree or not with what the video is about. :)  

We are out in the middle of cattle and corn country Nebraska, 1/2 hr from the nearest town.  Lucky to get the interwebz, not lucky enough to have enough data to watch the vids that get posted.  But still curious. :)  

25 minutes ago, Wyks said:

A brief outline of what the video is about, for those of us who don't have enough data to watch.  And then a few comments by you of whether you agree or not with what the video is about. :)  

It is a video from last year, forecasting the false flag tactics that would likely be used and the likely military responses by Russia and Syria.  I have no need to agree with it as it accurately predicted recent event.

Ok thanks for explaining that.  Interesting, watching the recent events unfold, with the view that srsly these are false flags as described in the past.  I don't want to believe that these events could be 'real', neither do I want them to be ff's, or anything in between.  But yeah they seem to be ff's.  Cannot help but wonder if the USA, Russia, and Israel just had these planned all along as 'war games'.  

1 minute ago, Wyks said:

Ok thanks for explaining that.  Interesting, watching the recent events unfold, with the view that srsly these are false flags as described in the past.  I don't want to believe that these events could be 'real', neither do I want them to be ff's, or anything in between.  But yeah they seem to be ff's.  Cannot help but wonder if the USA, Russia, and Israel just had these planned all along as 'war games'.  

False flags (for lack of a better description), for sure.  Russia has nothing to do with it (they are the ultimate target.)  Carried out by ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) with assistance from Deep State CIA at a location they knew the Syrian Airforce would target, upwind of civilians.  I am sorry to say, they have more stunts they want to pull.  The public needs to wake the f**k up and oppose what their governments are supporting (international terrorism.)

5 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

False flags (for lack of a better description), for sure.  Russia has nothing to do with it (they are the ultimate target.)  Carried out by ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) with assistance from Deep State CIA at a location they knew the Syrian Airforce would target, upwind of civilians.  I am sorry to say, they have more stunts they want to pull.  The public needs to wake the f**k up and oppose what their governments are supporting (international terrorism.)

I sure hope the public does wake up, and soon.  The more they see these links, read these reports, hopefully the more that will listen. :)  

42 minutes ago, Wyks said:

I sure hope the public does wake up, and soon.  The more they see these links, read these reports, hopefully the more that will listen. :)  

Raw Talk With Ex-CIA Robert David Steele - The Good The Bad And The Ugly #DrainTheSwamp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.