Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Finally Found what freaked me out the other day!

Ukshep    20,216

Do you see what I see? IF not I can explain!

Ant V Dec: A Journey Through Time!

Ukshep    20,216
1 minute ago, LuckyBolt said:

I see you giving me 6 minutes and 11 seconds of my life back.

Can't do that I'm afraid

Ukshep    20,216
4 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

So what did you see, dare I ask?

Well I got chills when I first saw it. I thought is that citizen kane portrayal? I see the popcorn and the movie theatre set up. And that is a rosebud connection (I've spoke about this in the past). Then the red vs blue set up with the scales tipped in the reds favor. In the background you also have a tower of terror...

To me is screamed scripted play of current events! But then I'm probably reading into it too much. I am in dire need of some rest and relaxation!

LuckyBolt    1,315
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well I got chills when I first saw it. I thought is that citizen kane portrayal? I see the popcorn and the movie theatre set up. And that is a rosebud connection (I've spoke about this in the past). Then the red vs blue set up with the scales tipped in the reds favor. In the background you also have a tower of terror...

To me is screamed scripted play of current events! But then I'm probably reading into it too much. I am in dire need of some rest and relaxation!

Yeah. Time to turn it off.  :bricks:

Uncle Thanky    1,160

Ukshep,

Time for a Musical Interlude?

Hang in there Bro. We all gotta keep it together and stand together.

periclymenoides    1,384
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Smoke another cappy, I think I saw the same shit in my oatmeal this morning.