Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

ESET

Russia begs the rest of the world "Stop Your Governments!"

Maria Zakharova calls on Western respresenatives/ journalists to hear Russia, and what it has to say.

The attack against the Syrian government, much like the Ghouta gas attack in 2013, which precipitated the Syrian civil war, is a giant facade for the military industrial warhawks in the US, to put their money where their mouth is.

she makes an excellent point too.  These "moderate rebels" are supposedly our  allies.  So who  is it  that endangers any inspection team sent to the area to investigate?  Putin is begging  for  someone to let him out of the  corner before he  has no choice but to fight his  way  out.   I'd say his decision is made and he's hoping against hope  that someone will change the equation before he pulls the trigger on plans that are likely in motion and approaching the point of no return.

China has plenty of incentive to smile and nod at Trump while discussing how they'll carve up the North  Korean carcass, while simultaneously planning  something very different with Putin out on the back porch.

If putin is really trying to reach out to the world, and this isnt posturing. Then wow, just wow.. Have a listen to that lady, she quite sharp and is making fools out of these reporters..

Just now, John Connor said:

If putin is really trying to reach out to the world, and this isnt posturing. Then wow, just wow.. Have a listen to that lady, she quite sharp and is making fools out of these reporters..

On 1:40 min mark he asks foreign reporters to do something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J63yePUMR6k

Russia needs to get in line, plenty of people have been telling the US people to take their government in hand for years.

To be honest Putin needs it to start now rather than later. If it starts later the US and NATO will capture Russia because of all the gateways (like N Korea) they have been setting up. Those gateways are not ready yet. It would be more favorable for Putin if WWIII started right now.

2 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Russia needs to get in line, plenty of people have been telling the US people to take their government in hand for years.

To be honest Putin needs it to start now rather than later. If it starts later the US and NATO will capture Russia because of all the gateways (like N Korea) they have been setting up. Those gateways are not ready yet. It would be more favorable for Putin if WWIII started right now.

I hadn't thought of N. Korea as a "gateway", but it makes complete sense now that I think about it.  Good call.

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

NATO and US will not capture Russia. Its not in the plan. And its not in prophecy.

Military Generals are busy fighting WW2 but its WW3 and tanks and planes will mostly used for mop up operations..

We are talking drones and sattelites with future weapons.  Not to mention the plethora of nukes that will be criss crossing the sky.. And sending in ground troops to occupy or "take" land is not the reality anymore. The ground will irradiated etc, unless you are a "nukes are fake" guy..

If they wanted Russia they would assinate Putin from space, and install some puppet government. Why "invade" when you can rule simply by changing the president to your paid flunky.. Or under threat of "whatever nasty shit is new"

Putin is there to orchestrate with US to bring on WW3, and they have been promised US lands . There are plenty of russian soldiers stationed here in US .. Everywhere, small towns , border towns, close to important infrastructure etc. We have them here in the town i live in near the border. They dont even bother to speak english in public.

No the endgame here is for China and Russia to move in, mop up our guns, and take what they are owed in form of land (due to all the bundled bad loans etc)

Take a look at who OWNS national forests in America. Chinese

. OUr leaders have sold us out and will retreat to New Zealand when it gets hairy

2 minutes ago, John Connor said:

NATO and US will not capture Russia. Its not in the plan. And its not in prophecy.

Military Generals are busy fighting WW2 but its WW3 and tanks and planes will mostly used for mop up operations..

We are talking drones and sattelites with future weapons.  Not to mention the plethora of nukes that will be criss crossing the sky.. And sending in ground troops to occupy or "take" land is not the reality anymore. The ground will irradiated etc, unless you are a "nukes are fake" guy..

I am a nukes are obsolete and have been for 50 years, since the first satellite in space. Project Thor.

I read a lot of books every week.  Former JPL scientist Jerry Pournell suggested the Rods from God defense, but it was turned down because it was so cheap the US defense contractors were not going to get rich off it. But that hasn't stopped every other space fearing nation. China, Russia have them. Russia has had them for 30 years. I doubt a single cover will be off before those rods crash in destroying every nuclear silo. Same with all the war ship, one hit and to the bottom just like the Tirpitz when a 10 ton grand-slam bomb hit it.

The USA has to beg Russia to out US astronauts in space. Who has the orbital advantage?

In recently declassified US military papers is shows you can occupy 4 weeks after a nuke. My grandfather was one of the occupation force in Japan after the War, he was in Nagasaki. He lived to 76 and didn't die of cancer. The thousands of years of wastelands is myth.

The Corporations who run the USA government and own all the US presidents want Russian Oil, either want it stopped or want it for themselves. That want China's business, China is the biggest import of Oil now and they mainly import Russian Oil. If you read my Who is Deep State thread on the hard core section you will see what I mean and probably be horrified at the same time. The controllers of the USA and US military were exposed a long again by CT authors, way back in the 70's and 80's. Now the new CT scene has tried to ease that knowledge, and pretends they don't know what was long known. If you don' know who the power groups are then you will end up believing the MSM lies as planned. If you know the power groups and structure you know they are the US media. The outsider is Fox, being owned by Rupert Murdoch, but even now he is singing the same song all the US media channels are.

Outside of the USA many Media are saying Trump acted illegally and so did the US military. Not so on the US news channels.

For the last 20 years we have seen a supply chain being developed right to Russia. You don't do that unless you plan a ground war of some sort.

You can't invade the USA, you could set up a  supply chain which was secure. But the USA has been doing just that for the last 20 years around Russia and NATO currently has more troops on the Russian border than any previous time. Why bother put them on the border if it is all going to be air power (the USA's previous advantage). Bomb the cities, bomb the military bases but the oil fields will be untouched is my prediction.

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Now, that any evidence has been destroyed by Tomahawks... we need an investigation. 

I think we saw the investigation, it was done with tomahawks, nothing to see here, move on people! 

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

I am a nukes are obsolete and have been for 50 years, since the first satellite in space. Project Thor.

I read a lot of books every week.  Former JPL scientist Jerry Pournell suggested the Rods from God defense, but it was turned down because it was so cheap the US defense contractors were not going to get rich off it. But that hasn't stopped every other space fearing nation. China, Russia have them. Russia has had them for 30 years. I doubt a single cover will be off before those rods crash in destroying every nuclear silo. Same with all the war ship, one hit and to the bottom just like the Tirpitz when a 10 ton grand-slam bomb hit it.

The USA has to beg Russia to out US astronauts in space. Who has the orbital advantage?

In recently declassified US military papers is shows you can occupy 4 weeks after a nuke. My grandfather was one of the occupation force in Japan after the War, he was in Nagasaki. He lived to 76 and didn't die of cancer. The thousands of years of wastelands is myth.

The Corporations who run the USA government and own all the US presidents want Russian Oil, either want it stopped or want it for themselves. That want China's business, China is the biggest import of Oil now and they mainly import Russian Oil. If you read my Who is Deep State thread on the hard core section you will see what I mean and probably be horrified at the same time. The controllers of the USA and US military were exposed a long again by CT authors, way back in the 70's and 80's. Now the new CT scene has tried to ease that knowledge, and pretends they don't know what was long known. If you don' know who the power groups are then you will end up believing the MSM lies as planned. If you know the power groups and structure you know they are the US media. The outsider is Fox, being owned by Rupert Murdoch, but even now he is singing the same song all the US media channels are.

Outside of the USA many Media are saying Trump acted illegally and so did the US military. Not so on the US news channels.

For the last 20 years we have seen a supply chain being developed right to Russia. You don't do that unless you plan a ground war of some sort.

You can't invade the USA, you could set up a  supply chain which was secure. But the USA has been doing just that for the last 20 years around Russia and NATO currently has more troops on the Russian border than any previous time. Why bother put them on the border if it is all going to be air power (the USA's previous advantage). Bomb the cities, bomb the military bases but the oil fields will be untouched is my prediction.

Im glad you read, so do I but I dont feel the need to condescend to others to prop up my opinions. Nukes are obsolete? Nothing with that kind of destructive power will EVER be obsolete. PERIOD  It only takes a couple to get through our "supposed perfect defense net" which is far from perfect. 

You realize there are nukes that are 300 times bigger than what happened in Japan,which I'm not even sure that was a nuke they used there.  I know you have seen the stories about the SATAN2 that breaks into 50 different warheads right before impact,

Have you studied the capabilities of Nuclear subs? that can stay hidden for years then pop up in a swimming pool at Mar Lago and dump a trident on mainland US. 

Have you heard of nukes that are deployed underwater couple miles off coast?  Im certainly no expert in the subject, and dont claim to know anything other than what has been released, however there is plenty of nuke tech that is NOT released. In fact if the population is aware of it, its probably 50 years old.

Its called an arms race for a reason. We have nukes they come up with sytems to shoot them down.. We create new ones they cant touch, they respond by upping their defense.. Then we decide to make something even more over the top ..they respond in kind... ARE YOU WILLING to bet your life that you know what they have CURRENTLY , and what we have CURRENTLY???  That info is NOT released to the public until its obsolete..

So we are begging Russia for a ride to space to MIR. So that means we have nothing good up there to defend ourselves or mount any offensive? NASA was defunded for a reason. Because black ops have taken over any and all space related actions. NASA has been relegated to a disinfo agency..

Are you aware of the Space Fleet then? (see recently retired Minister of Defense Canada).

I think you need to look at this in terms of the NWO and the plan to beat the world into submission. before enslaving us all and imposing a carbon credit which he have to buy if we would like to continue breathing.

Of course there will be a ground war, that not what I said. In fact im betting on a YUUUUGE ground war so that everyone can use up their old weapons and KILL AS MANY HUMANS AS POSSIBLE for the population reduction goal.   I said they wont be pushing tanks into Russia looking to establish  front lines, or seize ANY territory.. Not necessary, they are about to have full control over the entire globe.

"you cant invade USA"  Are you aware of the combined drills on the West coast last year. Largest combined training operation ever seen on earth.  It included Russian and Chinese trooops and was a joint op to invade the west coast. We trained them to invade us.. And as I said earlier, they have troops ALREADY here.

And personally, Im of the opinion that if any attack was made on the US it will be much like 911. Key military components will be ordered to stand down first. 

Im sorry but you are basing your security on betting that radiation sickness is a myth is laughable really.

And before you reply and dig into all kinds of nuke tech, remember I said this war would be fought with super weapons, but of course they not gonna let those nukes goto waste. also answer me this.. What happens to all those silos that THOR destroys? same thing as dropping a bomb in that location right? Guess thats ok since you dont believe in radiation half life. Actually if you have info to convince me that the whole radiation thing is a myth, pleease share that as my mind remains open.

Peace

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.