Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

ESET

UNCONFIRMED Russia has received an unofficial declaration of war by the US if it doesn't withdraw its troops from Syria

Looking forward for negative confirmation of this topic. Thanks Cinnamon. Good to be here

This would certainly be the biggest and possibly the very last "news" to ever be reported, by anyone, if it were true.

on Twitter since 8:12am, no source, no confirmation, and Trump is at Mar-a-lago.

i call bullshit

2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

This would certainly be the biggest and possibly the very last "news" to ever be reported, by anyone, if it were true.

on Twitter since 8:12am, no source, no confirmation, and Trump is at Mar-a-lago.

i call bullshit

^^^THIS^^^ The "telephone poles" would be spinning up by now if not in the air.

5 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

i call bullshit

YUP,  IF we were doing this Trump would NOT be away at Mar-a-lago

11 minutes ago, ESET said:

Looking forward for negative confirmation of this topic. Thanks Cinnamon. Good to be here

Welcome @ESET Glad to have you!

3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YUP,  IF we were doing this Trump would NOT be away at Mar-a-lago

Why not? I have a feeling everyone else is making the decisions now, not Trump. Maybe that's why they all have so much free time to vacay?  Bush stayed on his ranch, Barry on the golf course and Trump likes golfing too. We have 2 GolfTime Presidents in a row. 

The Trump train was barreling down the track at high speed, and somehow  it jumped into the air, spun around and headed the  opposite direction  in three short days.  We better pray this  is untrue because if there's any  truth to it at all the  next events will be seen, not heard about.

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

^^^THIS^^^ The "telephone poles" would be spinning up by now if not in the air.

Right?

Simple logic tells me that Trump wouldn't be meeting world leaders at an un hardened location and this entire country would be going totally apeshit and I'd be looking at missile trails from the eastern half silos.

6 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Right?

Simple logic tells me that Trump wouldn't be meeting world leaders at an un hardened location and this entire country would be going totally apeshit and I'd be looking at missile trails from the eastern half silos.

I think this could be entirely true give Putins statements last night.. Something about a new redline and we mean it this time.. If you cross it we declare war.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.