Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

We are literally in the final moments of this video - ready up!

Ukshep    20,151

We are in the final stages of the artistic tale the powers that be are telling us. And I mean it. This video has matched every event pre-election to now. Keyword wise and meaning. We are in the final stages.

6 minutes onwards.... In reference to the attacks today in egypt targeting churches!

Additional past threads.... but there is a lot I've not covered in any one place :D

as you can see I've been keeping track! so you might want to know....

Jake91    108

Shep i missed when this went viral,  but who or why is this video famous?  Who started noticing ours prophetic nature. 

Ukshep    20,151
1 hour ago, jayke911 said:

Shep i missed when this went viral,  but who or why is this video famous?  Who started noticing ours prophetic nature. 

not sure who noticed it first. I stumbled across it on youtube years ago and I've seen others talk about it. But I never gave it any thought really. Not until I matched a few things up with real events. Then I could not stop watching and seeing the similarities to current events. One by one watching them tick off closer to the end of the video with meanings.. and hints!

periclymenoides    1,384

What weirded me out on this vid a while back was seeing The Pulse building from the Orlando drama pretty accurately portrayed ..

I get a kick out of watching prediction analysis vids pertaining to I Pet Goat II ..though they never pan out properly, only seems to work in retrospect.

I look forward to checking out this egypt thing when I get a moment.

marlowe    1,748

I see 9/11       then  "market  plunge  "   

Pedophilia

Jews  maybe...

massive fish die offs

Thanks for posting Shep.....

marlowe    1,748

NEW : PET GOAT II REVEALED LIKE NEVER BEFORE (THIS IS SICK)  

LuckyBolt    1,314
2 hours ago, marlowe said:

massive fish die offs

I think the fish jumping into the boat backwards is symbolic of the followers of Christ.  This one is a false profit, and so they are blindly jumping in the boat with him.

I've watched this thing 100 times probably and have seen all the breakdowns and most of the symbolism in it.