Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RhetoricalRebel

Tillerson: China agrees on 'action' on North Korea as navy strike group sails

Rate this topic

RhetoricalRebel    1,065
Posted (edited)

As the US navy deployed a strike group towards the western Pacific Ocean, to provide a presence near the Korean peninsula, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said China agrees with the Trump administration that “action has to be taken” regarding North Korea.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/us-navy-strike-group-north-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike

So according to this, the talks with Xi were successful to the point they will not interfere between US and N.K. If conflict breaks out. A small sigh of relief ....... maybe. Not sure what to make of it.

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

COBO Member    2,011

"If"...if that's the case, then it's time to go big or go home. As I've speculated before, it'll remain a conventional (non-nuke) strike since I'm certain China wants those NorK ports. I believe that's the deal cut with Xi.

But we have to hit every fixed and mobile launch facility first as well as try to shut down the artillery along the DMZ. Seoul will no doubt take some hits. And Osan AFB will surely be targeted. But if we do it right, casualties should be minimal.

RhetoricalRebel    1,065
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

"If"...if that's the case, then it's time to go big or go home. As I've speculated before, it'll remain a conventional (non-nuke) strike since I'm certain China wants those NorK ports. I believe that's the deal cut with Xi.

But we have to hit every fixed and mobile launch facility first as well as try to shut down the artillery along the DMZ. Seoul will no doubt take some hits. And Osan AFB will surely be targeted. But if we do it right, casualties should be minimal.

When you say "non-nuke", you think crazy Kim will be that rational? I hope so, but not confident.

LuckyBolt    1,084

Damn, this is really happening.  They are going after Syria and NK at the same time? 

RhetoricalRebel    1,065
5 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Damn, this is really happening.  They are going after Syria and NK at the same time? 

Invest in  military stocks and buy preps. :hiding:

Dan Lannon    371
30 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

So according to this, the talks with Xi were successful to the point they will not interfere between US and N.K. If conflict breaks out. A small sigh of relief ....... maybe. Not sure what to make of it.

Loosely translated:  as long as China can continue shipping endless containers filled with cheap inferior crap to Wal-Mart, they'll stand down and let the U.S. do as they wish with the "Little Plump One".  :coffeetime:

• Like 2

COBO Member    2,011
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

When you say "non-nuke", you think crazy Kim will be that rational? I hope so, but not confident.

That's why we have to be swift and savage with the first strike and take out all his launchers in the first minutes.

Edited by COBO Member

COBO Member    2,011
3 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

Loosely translated:  as long as China can continue shipping endless containers filled with cheap inferior crap to Wal-Mart, they'll stand down and let the U.S. do as they wish with the "Little Plump One".  :coffeetime:

Exactly. China wants those ports!

Dan Lannon    371
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Exactly. China wants those ports!

...and our consumers.

JustATrucker    441

We shall see, is all I can say.. If it does happen, then so be it..That little queer needs to go, and needed to go a long time ago..

• Like 1

RhetoricalRebel    1,065
4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

That's why we have to be swift and savage with the first strike abd take out all his launchers in the first minutes.

I agree, but still a big gamble. Glad I live in Florida, Don't think he can reach that far.