Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

The Very Odd Story of Joseph Jakubowski – “Ya’ll have no idea what’s about to happen,” (uh… unfortunately, I think we do)

[...]

In his video Joey says “Ya’ll have no idea what’s about to happen,” … uh, yeah. Unfortunately, I think we do. We’ve seen all the variations of this show before.

Assault rifles, extended clips, silencers, covered tracks, tactical gear like cops wear, incriminating videos, convenient manifestos and ultimately, a dead suspect with no need for a pesky trial.

Well at least this time they took care of the little “no motive” issue.

There is a $10,000 reward for the guy’s capture but I wouldn’t hold your breath on that one. Old Joey is probably in a safe house eating Dominoes right now. Notice his douche-bag glasses on his head? He should be arrested for that.

I predict one of two things happening:

another gun-grabbing Gladio mass casualty event or maybe a politician who wont shut up about Trump getting congressional approval for a Syrian war gets popped or…

he gets nabbed thanks to our new glorious super surveillance provided by Big Business. Then everyone says “yea. We should let THEM run the surveillance state since they can stop these guys and da ebil Gubmint cant!”

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/the-very-odd-story-of-joseph-jakubowski-yall-have-no-idea-whats-about-to-happen-uh-unfortunately-i-think-we-do/

My God, can people please please STOP saying "clips". 

Absolutly irks the shit right out of me. 

Right up there with "automatic handgun" 

seriously, this ain't that hard

8 hours ago, Automan63 said:

Don't forget "long gun"

9 hours ago, Automan63 said:

1 hour ago, Mindzen said:

Don't forget "long gun"

Give it up guys. Right up there with, "If it's black, it's an evil assault rifle. Yep...and Crown Royal bags make great sandbag rests.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.