Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Breaking | Explosion at Egypt Nile Delta church kills at least 25, injures 60 & now second explosion/event

Ukshep    16,892

At least 25 people were killed and 60 injured on Sunday when an explosion rocked a Coptic church in Egypt's Nile Delta, state television reported, the latest assault on a religious minority that has increasingly been targeted by Islamist militants.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility and the cause of the blast, just one week before Coptic Easter and the same month that Pope Francis is scheduled to visit Egypt, was not known.

The bombing in Tanta, a Nile Delta city less than 100 kilometers outside Cairo, comes as Islamic State's branch in Egypt appears to be stepping up attacks on Christians and threatening them in messages blasted out to followers.

In February, Christian families and students fled Egypt's North Sinai province in droves after Islamic State began a spate of targeted killings there.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzAqSh?m=en-us

Ukshep    16,892

I was also going to mention this is not the first time they have targeted this location but the article covers it!

Tanta was also the site of another attack earlier this month, when a policeman was killed and 15 were injured after a bomb exploded near a police training center.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzAqSh?m=en-us

Malevolent    2,469

And another one..https://www.rt.com/news/384103-egypt-explosion-coptic-alexandria/

An explosion has occurred in front of St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral, Alexandria, killing two and injuring 21 according to state tv. This follows a suspected bomb attack in Tanta, Egypt earlier Sunday morning.

Tawadros II, Pope of Alexandria, had finished celebrating Palm Sunday mass and had left the scene when the explosion took place. He is reported unhurt.

The Egypt Independent reported a heightened security presence and that authorities had been placed on alert in anticipation of such attacks on Palm Sunday.

The attack earlier this morning at St. George’s Coptic church in Tanta, approximately 130 km (80 miles) southeast of Alexandria killed at least 21 people and injured a further 38.

READ MORE: At least 21 dead after church bombing in Egyptian city 90km from Cairo

An image uploaded to Twitter corroborated by RT shows the scene at Al Akbat, a street adjacent to the Cathedral, following the blast.

Ukshep    16,892
2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

And another one..https://www.rt.com/news/384103-egypt-explosion-coptic-alexandria/

An explosion has occurred in front of St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral, Alexandria, killing two and injuring 21 according to state tv. This follows a suspected bomb attack in Tanta, Egypt earlier Sunday morning.

Tawadros II, Pope of Alexandria, had finished celebrating Palm Sunday mass and had left the scene when the explosion took place. He is reported unhurt.

The Egypt Independent reported a heightened security presence and that authorities had been placed on alert in anticipation of such attacks on Palm Sunday.

The attack earlier this morning at St. George’s Coptic church in Tanta, approximately 130 km (80 miles) southeast of Alexandria killed at least 21 people and injured a further 38.

READ MORE: At least 21 dead after church bombing in Egyptian city 90km from Cairo

An image uploaded to Twitter corroborated by RT shows the scene at Al Akbat, a street adjacent to the Cathedral, following the blast.

Ugh thanks for that piece of info. Wtf is going on today!

Malevolent    2,469
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Ugh thanks for that piece of info. Wtf is going on today!

There seems to be some secret strategy which was kick-started by the chemical false-flag.  Somehow that started a chain reaction of events.  I am afraid this is not the end, merely the start of more ...

Ukshep    16,892
3 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

There seems to be some secret strategy which was kick-started by the chemical false-flag.  Somehow that started a chain reaction of events.  I am afraid this is not the end, merely the start of more ...

I believe you are correct. And it is only the 9th... Now might be a good time to pull out the ritual dates and see what dates are coming up!

Ukshep    16,892
9 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Hmmmm....It aint gonna stop is it?

Lets just hope it stops. However the explosion keyword is still in play. I assume we are all picking up on it too.

LuckyBolt    1,168

Shep.

I, Pet Goat - the church is destroyed.  They're keeping the timeline.

Ukshep    16,892
13 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Shep.

I, Pet Goat - the church is destroyed.  They're keeping the timeline.

Lemme go look. I was under the impression we had reached the end of the video with that planetary announcement and matching end scene frame.

Ukshep    16,892

@LuckyBolt You are a damn genius. PERFECT!

Ok here it is all laid out.

Go to 6 minute mark, Church destroyed.

Watch after church is destroyed and it shows the scene which was copied in the artwork for the announcement about those newly discovered planets recently.

Now luckybolt might not have noticed but right after the church is destroyed and we enter the scene mentioned on the line above about planets! We see a meteor strike an Egyptian pyramid. destroying it. Thus connecting all scenes to this period. And to the attacks in egypt today possibly. Next step??

I take it that is the final piece. We have reached the last warning. And finally the end of the video with this revelation. So we either await a meteor now.... Or a solar flare...

Damn dude you forced me to blow my mind.... Thanks luckybolt!

More on the planet match with image in ipet goat video here.

They have stuck to this video like glue in the plotline since pre-election. It all lead to this moment.... Dang...

Jump To Top