Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachedOnMars

Safety First

Lets get one thing clear. Your government only cares about your safety as long as they can use it to impose their tyranny on you.  Safety IS a tool of tyranny.

In all honesty, they hate any safety you may have,  they hate the family unit, and they hate a peaceful way of life.

The globalists care not one whit whether we were to get attacked, they only view us as a an expendable resource.  Actually they have come right out and told everyone they are murderers and it matters not what country or bloodline you are from. 911 was a joke for them, they pulled that trigger just as easy as their hitman pulled the trigger on LaVoy Finnicum, and their stooges  intentionally burned up all those women and children at Waco.

The proof is in their actions, actually they have been rubbing it in for quite a while now. Only most Americans are too stupid to see it.

Ukshep    19,936

Pinned. Some good points I think people will enjoy

I agree mostly. Globalists don't care about safety, they care about peddling false security to the masses; the illusion of safety.  Globalists care if we're attacked, in fact, they encourage and finance attacks. They could care less about the outcome, other than bragging rights about the amount of money they've made and power they wield. 

Cinnamon    22,834
12 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Lets get one thing clear. Your government only cares about your safety as long as they can use it to impose their tyranny on you.  Safety IS a tool of tyranny.

In all honesty, they hate any safety you may have,  they hate the family unit, and they hate a peaceful way of life.

The globalists care not one whit whether we were to get attacked, they only view us as a an expendable resource.  Actually they have come right out and told everyone they are murderers and it matters not what country or bloodline you are from. 911 was a joke for them, they pulled that trigger just as easy as their hitman pulled the trigger on LaVoy Finnicum, and their stooges  intentionally burned up all those women and children at Waco.

The proof is in their actions, actually they have been rubbing it in for quite a while now. Only most Americans are too stupid to see it.

Welcome @BeachedOnMars  This last thing with Syria is so transparent, it's an insult to intellect. 

Question in my mind is: Are they going to continue and try and take over the US incrementally ,or are they running out of time and are they going to force our submission by attacks on our soil?

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Welcome @BeachedOnMars  This last thing with Syria is so transparent, it's an insult to intellect. 

I can not get over how in-our-face this is.  I had this feeling during the election that Trump was reading text prepared for him by a think-tank that had analyzed the Ron Paul voter block and the Conservative block and designed a made for TV script from that.

They knew if the two got together that a non-controlled candidate might get elected. 

Siddrix    1,017

To me I think the Boston Marathon Bombing was a false flag trial run for a much larger operation... So if they make that happen in more than a few strategic locations throughout the USA, we will have the same martial law scenario everywhere...