Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachedOnMars

Lower Back Pain?

After excruciating lumbar pain episodes, I have found two things that give me immediate, lasting relief.

First thing that worked the very first time I tried it was an inversion table. You dont even have to go full-tilt. Ten minutes in the morning and ten in the evening.

Second thing is something called Bromalain.  Lately I have been getting Tumeric/Bromalain combination. Two of these capsules a day.

Getting surgery and pins is the last thing I want to do.

Cinnamon    19,827
8 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

After excruciating lumbar pain episodes, I have found two things that give me immediate, lasting relief.

First thing that worked the very first time I tried it was an inversion table. You dont even have to go full-tilt. Ten minutes in the morning and ten in the evening.

Second thing is something called Bromalain.  Lately I have been getting Tumeric/Bromalain combination. Two of these capsules a day.

Getting surgery and pins is the last thing I want to do.

My friend has an inversion table, she asked me if I wanted to try it. I think I will.  Thanks for the info!  And, yes, trying everything prior to getting knifed is always best. :) 

Kral   
Kral

kidneys? change of diet, perhaps?

I broke my back in a car accident when I was 9 and also have 2 herniated discs...my husband does as well. We keep talking about getting an inversion table, but can't quite make the leap. Any recommendations on which one to get? TIA

21 hours ago, CarnivalofCrazy said:

I broke my back in a car accident when I was 9 and also have 2 herniated discs...my husband does as well. We keep talking about getting an inversion table, but can't quite make the leap. Any recommendations on which one to get? TIA

I bought a cheap $100 inversion table from Amazon. I forget the brand. But it works, the clamp that holds the ankles is a little uncomfortable when in full invert, but the cool thing is, you do not need full inversion for this to work effectively.  Not even half tilt. just enough to pull your back and allow the fluids to work into the discs.  Ten minutes in the morning and ten in the evening.

If you want to really kick it in the ass, do this while taking bromalain/tumeric  pills.  I went from rolling back and forth in bed crying in pain like a baby to full relief . No joke.

VonLud    823

A random guy saw how I walk funny and told me to try Arnica Montana.

I bought some stuff at the health food store and also the Turmeric.

Let you know.

The Dead    7

Bread.

Stop eating modern day bread.

I had back problems for years. Rolling around in bed, Never comfortable, Aches n pains. I thought i had slipped disc or calcium build up. Thought it was a bone issue.

A friend said "Give up bread". I gave up all bread and my back is so so much better. Mordern day bread is pretty much cement. Its just enzimes and rubbish that need more enzimes and more rubbish to hold it all together and stop it going moldy tp quick. When it goes into your stomach it just sits there like cement. This clogs systems and before you know it..Bad back.

Anythings worth a try eh ? It worked wonders for me.

Jump To Top