Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BeachedOnMars

The Final Act is Still Disarming the United States

Rate this topic

This will be the holy grail of what the NWO plans to accomplish. They keep making attempts at it, but the timing is always a little off. Some more conditioning is needed before the population allows it.

George Bushs NWO speech is still in effect. They are still pushing for world government, which is why we are going back to invading the countries that will resist. Once the rest of the world is under control, the USA must fall in line.

The end result of disarming the people will be so the beast government can send their pe-ons out to confiscate your property with little resistance. Perhaps we should come up with a list of scenarios that shall unfold to bring about the complete disarming of the people. It would be good to know their strategies ahead of time.

In the end, all food, water, land, and resources will be controlled by the beast government and will be enforced via technological means.

• Like 4

Ukshep    14,247
Just now, BeachedOnMars said:

This will be the holy grail of what the NWO plans to accomplish. They keep making attempts at it, but the timing is always a little off. Some more conditioning is needed before the population allows it.

George Bushs NWO speech is still in effect. They are still pushing for world government, which is why we are going back to invading the countries that will resist. Once the rest of the world is under control, the USA must fall in line.

The end result of disarming the people will be so the beast government can send their pe-ons out to confiscate your property with little resistance. Perhaps we should come up with a list of scenarios that shall unfold to bring about the complete disarming of the people. It would be good to know their strategies ahead of time.

In the end, all food, water, land, and resources will be controlled by the beast government and will be enforced via technological means.

Approved first post! And welcome to the forum!

Also pinned because this is what we need to be discussing in connection with what is going on right now!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Approved first post! And welcome to the forum!

Also pinned because this is what we need to be discussing in connection with what is going on right now!

Thank you, and I agree! Knowing the goals and all options available to the enemy are in our best interests.

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,247
1 minute ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Thank you, and I agree! Knowing the goals and all options available to the enemy are in our best interests.

The good news is we awoke quicker than they wanted... Paradigms they cannot control :D

They are in for a world of pain if they think they can pull the wool over the peoples eyes after all recent events.

• Like 1

John Connor    239
8 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Bingo, its coming down the tube faster than a fat kid at the waterpark. This is the endgame.. We are the last holdouts preventing the NWO from having total control. Making us LITERAL SLAVES. Without even the basic right to protect oneself from  (im thinking bears here) lol.. This whole WW3 charade will be played out to give the russian and chinese free reign to occupy America with us as their lil bitches..

• Like 1

John Connor    239
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The good news is we awoke quicker than they wanted... Paradigms they cannot control :D

They are in for a world of pain if they think they can pull the wool over the peoples eyes after all recent events.

Once the first real nuke is fired, they wont need to.. They just .. will come and take it. And if you try to fight back individually it will fail miserably.. Im thinking of the kind of Urban assault vehicle with auto targeting etc . Combo that with a drone to rain Hellfire on anything that peeps.. it will be one Vehicle and 1 drone per house.. Rinse and repeat..

Edited by John Connor

Ukshep    14,247
10 minutes ago, John Connor said:

Once the first real nuke is fired, they wont need to.. They just .. will come and take it. And if you try to fight back individually it will fail miserably.. Im thinking of the kind of Urban assault vehicle with auto targeting etc . Combo that with a drone to rain Hellfire on anything that peeps.. it will be one Vehicle and 1 drone per house.. Rinse and repeat..

You know! Reminds me of that scene from avengers... or iron man I forget which with the giant vessels that can target dissidents!

13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Trump talked a good talk. I supported him, but did not trust him. Sad part is you cant take him back to the store and trade him. I think( and though then maybe) he was describing himself when he quoted that Al Wilson song.

Trump is just another small step in the big plan. And I think perhaps an experiment. I think some of the stuff he would talk about off his teleprompter may have been created by those who have been studying "the resistance". We have gotten to big, and needed to lead us to control us. But I think they can not get the collar back on.

15 minutes ago, John Connor said:

Unfortunately I think they may be pushed into using such weapons to bring it about. Also, once one goes off, the US will be a militarized zone.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You know! Reminds me of that scene from avengers... or iron man I forget which with the giant vessels that can target dissidents!

Are you in the UK?

Ukshep    14,247
2 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Also, once one goes off, the US will be a militarized zone.

That is where I'm thinking this is going. each step has lead to a clampdown of sorts. The internet shutdown is in place, as are ways to target sites like ours. Loss of rights and freedoms in other areas too. I see it going even further downhill.

Remember all the ammo they have stocked, and possible camps ready to go.... ugh!

1 minute ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Are you in the UK?

Yeh I am. Our @Cinnamon my partner is in the US though.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

That is where I'm thinking this is going. each step has lead to a clampdown of sorts. The internet shutdown is in place, as are ways to target sites like ours. Loss of rights and freedoms in other areas too. I see it going even further downhill.

Remember all the ammo they have stocked, and possible camps ready to go.... ugh!

Some people are scared to even speak out.  If you have a dominant presence and are good at getting your points out, the government shills will stalk you online and try to dissuade you from posting anything.

Every government agency has the capability to carry out orders. Just like a park ranger has authority to act as a police officer.