Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Donald Trump Warns That Attacking Syria Could Start World War III

He does seem to have a good grasp of things, but I'm not convinced these skirmishes are simple fear mongering or that Putin is a puppet too. The neocons want war.

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This guy breaks it down pretty well. 

He is totally right. Except for one thing: I'm still not convinced that Trump isn't what he appeared to be during the election. I'm reserving judgement for a short time so I can see how this plays out. The next few moves will show us who Trump really is.

There have been several times in the last year where he'd do or say something and I'd flip out. Only to learn later that things weren't what they seemed or were just part of a larger strategy. Having gotten pissed off several times for what ended up being for no reason I've decided to give him a grace period.

I'll be the first to denounce him if he betrays what we think he is. But let's just see what happens next first.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.