Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Albert Pike and the 3 world wars

CSB    1,921

We have known of this 3 world war for over a hundred years . It's happening people hang on to your asses

The World Wars Of Albert Pike

Published on Jan 9, 2015

Albert Pike served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army. Following the War, Pike was jailed for treason, He was quickly pardoned by fellow Freemason President Andrew Johnson. Among eventually becoming a 33rd degree mason and a top leader of the Ku Klux Klan, Pike was also believed to be a Luciferian. He claimed he was able to summon Lucifer at will as the Grand Master of the Order of the Palladium. Palladism or TRADITIONAL SATANISM, an ancient Luciferian cult was then introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. This influence has flourished into modern day freemasonry in the hidden rites of the upper degrees. Leaders of Industry, Entertainment,The CIA, Congress, and our military leaders are inundated with freemasonic Palladism or a Luciferian New World Order. It’s everywhere you look in Washington DC if you have eyes that see. What follows are the chilling predictions or instructions of Albert Pike’s Three World Wars, funded in great part by the House of Rothschild, from a letter that he wrote to 33 degree Italian Illuminati head and Mafia founder Giuseppe Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871.

Cinnamon    19,955

People keep saying this is debunked. But if it is, why is everything going exactly the way it says it would? 

15 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

People keep saying this is debunked. But if it is, why is everything going exactly the way it says it would? 

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars

I don’t derive any satisfaction from a debunking. I really don’t. Discovering the truth is a reward in itself.

Having a knack for getting to the bottom of a thing also helps with maintaining credibility. Historiography is among other things concerned with source criticism. And while I’m not an academically trained historian, I am quite aware that one should strive to consult the primary source as opposed to relying on the word of secondary or even tertiary accounts.

The matter at hand deals with an alleged “three world war” prediction from famed Mason, Scottish Rite Sovereign Grand Commander Albert Pike. William Guy Carr was the key purveyor of the tale which, to me, was suspicious to say the least.

Off and on I’ve been working at it. And I’ve finally cracked the case.

(Cut)

Here's an exhaustive and thorough debunking with supposed source materials.  

The story of Albert Pike has gained a life of its own.  I'm not so sure it's debunked and don't really know what to believe on the matter.

Jostler    2,216

"Pawns in the Game" was published in 1958.  At that time there was no hint of the rise of Islam we've seen since.  If the story of Albert Pike and his three world wars was fabricated, then the fabrication itself has become amazingly predictive.

Israel was only ten years old at the time and had every appearance of being about to slip beneath the waves of Arab hordes on every  border.   I have never tried to dig into the veracity  of this particular story but man, things sure seem to be unfolding along lines laid  out way before we had much evidence to bolster the claims.

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

"Pawns in the Game" was published in 1958.  At that time there was no hint of the rise of Islam we've seen since.  If the story of Albert Pike and his three world wars was fabricated, then the fabrication itself has become amazingly predictive.

Israel was only ten years old at the time and had every appearance of being about to slip beneath the waves of Arab hordes on every  border.   I have never tried to dig into the veracity  of this particular story but man, things sure seem to be unfolding along lines laid  out way before we had much evidence to bolster the claims.

Well, a debunker or a believer can each find the "proof" they need to support what they believe. Often from the same source material.   Amazing how that works.  I'm of the opinion that when it comes to matters of the spiritual realm, like prophecy,  they're almost impossible to prove or disprove until after the fact.  Unlike the thread I just read on nukes. Man, I want to gouge my own eyes out. Why did I read that? Why am I typing about it here? Oh well...

Jostler    2,216
3 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Well, a debunker or a believer can each find the "proof" they need to support what they believe. Often from the same source material.   Amazing how that works.  I'm of the opinion that when it comes to matters of the spiritual realm, like prophecy,  they're almost impossible to prove or disprove until after the fact.  Unlike the thread I just read on nukes. Man, I want to gouge my own eyes out. Why did I read that? Why am I typing about it here? Oh well...

agreed, and I'm really not staking  out a position here either.  I find the illuminati "prophecies" of some interest just because they often give clues as to what those folks believe and/or want to happen.  I pay much closer to the Biblical prophecies because I trust the source.  But even there fulfillments are not always obvious til after the fact :)

Jump To Top