Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Trump Is Quietly Opening the Door to Let 'Geoengineers' Hijack the Earth's Weather Systems

Rate this topic

CSB    1,701

Trump Is Quietly Opening the Door to Let 'Geoengineers' Hijack the Earth's Weather Systems

As geoengineer advocates enter Trump administration, plans advance to spray sun-reflecting chemicals into atmosphere.

By Martin Lukacs / The Guardian

April 6, 2017 ALTERNET

Harvard engineers who launched the world’s biggest solar geoengineering research program may get a dangerous boost from Donald Trump, environmental organizations are warning.

Under the Trump administration, enthusiasm appears to be growing for the controversial technology of solar geo-engineering, which aims to spray sulphate particles into the atmosphere to reflect the sun’s radiation back to space and decrease the temperature of Earth.

Link to the whole post : http://www.alternet.org/environment/plans-advance-spray-sun-reflecting-chemicals-atmosphere

Robomont    144

Thats funny because tbe epa was doing it and he gold them to wind it down.

The states governors have control of the atmospheric ionizers which are touted as nexrad radars but can do way more.as they tried to smack.me 2weeks ago and i tore them a new one.i still have copy of email i sent them.

We dont need cooling.we need folks to leave it alone.

They are still trying to melt the north pole,it came out.so i dont know if this will make things worse or not.