Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robomont

robo lasers

Robomont    144

https://www.yahoo.com/news/laser-weapons-edge-toward-us-military-065703854.html

Back about 2 months ago,trump was talking about ideas and what not.asking about nk too.
Thats when i posted my buddies at laserpointerforums could build him a laser that could cut icbms in half as they came out of launch tube.could be built in a year for 100 grand and no red tape.for another 50 grand we would throw in a tracking system.well 2 days later the big boys are grovelling at trumps feet.yea i called them out!
Now all of a sudden its on.yep heres the article.
Sometimes MIC needs a boot stompin in the ass.ROBO HAS BIG BLACK COMBAT BOOTS AND AINT AFRAID TO USE THEM!
ROBOMONT dances with wolves!

Cinnamon    22,907
1 hour ago, Robomont said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/laser-weapons-edge-toward-us-military-065703854.html

Back about 2 months ago,trump was talking about ideas and what not.asking about nk too.
Thats when i posted my buddies at laserpointerforums could build him a laser that could cut icbms in half as they came out of launch tube.could be built in a year for 100 grand and no red tape.for another 50 grand we would throw in a tracking system.well 2 days later the big boys are grovelling at trumps feet.yea i called them out!
Now all of a sudden its on.yep heres the article.
Sometimes MIC needs a boot stompin in the ass.ROBO HAS BIG BLACK COMBAT BOOTS AND AINT AFRAID TO USE THEM!
ROBOMONT dances with wolves!

Lockheed etal won't be cheap and they won't be without a ton of red tape.  So, did they steal ideas or what happened there? 

Robomont    144

Unless they create a new laser diode,they all have access to basically the same tech.its all about cooling and focus.

Laserpointerforums would probably hillbilly it but reliable.you know these gov types,each one gets a cut and pisses on a part to mark their territory.but thats how gov machines work.when tshf,you need it yesterday.thats why i get ticked off and move things forward,i hack them and then dump on public.otherwise the mic likes to sit on it until the gov is ready to sell its soul,then sell the tech to them.

By me outing the tech,mic's hand is forced,thus we get the beast ahead of time.

If you can imagine it,i can build or design it.not much i cant build,i just lack funding.

If you ever get a chance to read up on the history of the sony blue laser diode.its an amazing story of the little guy taking on the sheepskins.if you want cost overruns to get the last squeal out of the pig,you hire graduates,if you just need a squealing pig,you hire a redneck.

Robomont    144

Heres one of lpf members,a young up and comer.

Dance like james brown!