Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Is it ok to say that it seems like GLP has been over-ran by pro-trumpers on a scale not seen?

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,392

Is it ok to say that it seems like GLP has been over-ran by pro-trumpers on a scale not seen

Because DAMN! Ain't no way that many people can be decieved without being paid to post that opinion by the government. Dare I say Tavistock? Dare I Say General Mattis?

So obvious in every way. I'm singing it out as I type it yay! lol

• Like 2

Honey    169

Interesting! I guess they are the only ones who are going down with the sinking ship.

It seems that many are mad about what Trump has done and he is losing his support.

Mindzen    271

Sure its ok. There's a couple on this board that are still making excuses. Reminds me of battered womens syndrome. They have to go through their journey like most of us have gone through ours. It sure gets frustrating at times when their is a big elephant in the room and people are walking around, pretending like it doesn't exist and you sit there and say, "ummmm... you do know theres a f**king elephant in your living room, right?" and they turn and say "what elephant?" 

Someone on GLP just a day ago wrote this elaborate pro-trump 376D chess conspiracy to show how this Syria thing is a Trump mastermind piece of art of the deal politics, and i read it and just thought, you know ... sometimes the simplist answer is the same, especially when that answer is validated time and time again by other actions. 

Torn    180

The vast majority of the anti-assad pro-trump noise coming from the long term registered accounts. Very telling.

Yep, I saw it happening in the very early stages of the election at GLP,  like a constant drum beat.  And one was highly criticized if they didn't tow the line. All strategically designed.  There was a huge shift in that forum… 

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,392
29 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

Yep, I saw it happening in the very early stages of the election at GLP,  like a constant drum beat.  And one was highly criticized if they didn't tow the line. All strategically designed.  There was a huge shift in that forum… 

Sure was.

34 minutes ago, Torn said:

The vast majority of the anti-assad pro-trump noise coming from the long term registered accounts. Very telling.

Sure is. Something is amiss!

Cinnamon    16,176

It goes in waves. Waves to stoke hatred for blacks, waves to stoke hatred for Muslims, waves to sway opinion through snarky assed posters and attacks on anyone with a different thought about an issue. Waves of bans to get people to sign up and pay. Waves of posters attacking a/c posters so they'll sign up. Waves of nothing but shit. I can't stand that place and the rot starts at the top. 

thedudeabides    2,104

Well its clear you guys are far gone best of luck.

The last line was you insulting general Mattis. 

Good bye, knew I was right about this place. Hope those checks are worth the deceit.

Cinnamon    16,176
5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Well its clear you guys are far gone best of luck.

The last line was you insulting general Mattis. 

Good bye, knew I was right about this place. Hope those checks are worth the deceit.

You just can't stop being a dick! 3 days off! 

• Like 2

Yes! This is why I stopped reading GLP and fortunately found this forum instead. It was infuriating to point out that some of Trump's words and policies were distinctly opposed to the Constitution and be told in response that I'm too stupid to understand that "5D Chess" says the best way to protect the Constitution is to violate it and the best way to protect America is to rile up enemies against it. Sorry, but living in the world today is already mentally taxing enough, without having to maintain that level of cognitive dissonance.

• Like 1

schon    778
1 hour ago, One Step Away said:

And one was highly criticized if they didn't tow the line.

A banning offense.What a bunch of losers.Ive scrolled thru their front page a few times.Each time it only reinforced the thought....this place SUCKS!