Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Wikileaks And Bond Girl Confirm Seth Rich Leaked Emails To Guccifer 2.0

Wikileaks has released a series of direct messages from @GUCCIFER_2, (the alleged “Russian” hacker blamed for hacking into the DNC and leaking incriminating emails that caused Hillary Clinton to lose the election) to actress Robin Young (@Robbin_Young), a former playboy model and James Bond girl from the film For Your Eyes Only. 

The two exchanged a series of messages in August 2016 and developed enough rapport that Guccifer trusted her with revealing his source, Seth Rich, after he was murdered in a suspicious fashion in Washington DC on July 10th. Seth Rich was a 27-year old IT staffer at the DNC. He was shot at in the back at 4:20 AM after leaving his girlfriend’s apartment in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington D.C. 

Police ruled the incident an attempted robbery, but no possessions were taken from him. Rich's girlfriend told NBC Washington, "There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything...They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life."

https://www.verydicey.com/news/2017/4/8/breaking-wikileaks-and-bond-girl-confirm-seth-rich-leaked-emails-to-guccifer-20

21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Lots of info re: Seth Rich buried in this thread:

When are we gonna get some justice for all the crap that (THEY) do? time for some of them to HANG!

Just now, apache54 said:

When are we gonna get some justice for all the crap that (THEY) do? time for some of them to HANG!

When we're 100? 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

When we're 100? 

LOL, I am not sure I want to see what the world will be like when i am a 100, providing I live that long OR there are any people left  at that time!

I would like to live long enough to see (IF IT HAPPENS) LOTS of the scumbags hung for treason!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.