Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RhetoricalRebel

US Credit Card Debt Rises Above $1 Trillion For The First Time In A Decade

Rate this topic

RhetoricalRebel    1,044

Unlike last month's unexpectedly week consumer credit report, which saw a plunge in revolving, or credit card, debt moments ago the Fed, in its latest G.19 release, announced that there were few surprises in the February report: Total revolving credit rose by $2.9 billion, undoing last month's $2.6 billion drop - the biggest since 2012 - while non-revolving credit increased by $12.3 billion, for a total increase in February consumer credit of $15.2 billion, roughly in line with the $15 billion expected

However, while in general the data was uneventful, there was one notable milestone: in February, following modest prior revisions, total revolving/credit card debt, has once again risen above the "nice round number" of $1 trillion for the first time since January 2007...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-07/us-credit-card-debt-rises-above-1-trillion-first-time-decade

Stock your preps boys and girls. We are very close to another crash, or possibly a collapse. :hiding:

• Like 1

apache54    3,079
3 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Unlike last month's unexpectedly week consumer credit report, which saw a plunge in revolving, or credit card, debt moments ago the Fed, in its latest G.19 release, announced that there were few surprises in the February report: Total revolving credit rose by $2.9 billion, undoing last month's $2.6 billion drop - the biggest since 2012 - while non-revolving credit increased by $12.3 billion, for a total increase in February consumer credit of $15.2 billion, roughly in line with the $15 billion expected

However, while in general the data was uneventful, there was one notable milestone: in February, following modest prior revisions, total revolving/credit card debt, has once again risen above the "nice round number" of $1 trillion for the first time since January 2007...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-07/us-credit-card-debt-rises-above-1-trillion-first-time-decade

Stock your preps boys and girls. We are very close to another crash, or possibly a collapse. :hiding:

The debt (credit card)  rises as the people are surviving on there credit cards and when they cannot pay them ? something will have to give.

RhetoricalRebel    1,044
7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

The debt (credit card)  rises as the people are surviving on there credit cards and when they cannot pay them ? something will have to give.

Same thing is true for derivatives on a much bigger scale.

Douche Bank alone has an estimated 70 trillion dollar exposure.

apache54    3,079
6 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Same thing is true for derivatives on a much bigger scale.

Douche Bank alone has an estimated 70 trillion dollar exposure.

70 trillion is almost impossible to imagine even when it is put into how many times would it circle the world as 1 dollar bills!

SOMETHING has to give! I would assume (LOL) that all this WAR and Banksters will be tied to each other in how THEY choose to proceed

RhetoricalRebel    1,044
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

70 trillion is almost impossible to imagine even when it is put into how many times would it circle the world as 1 dollar bills!

SOMETHING has to give! I would assume (LOL) that all this WAR and Banksters will be tied to each other in how THEY choose to proceed

So much of the twentieth century wars are directly tied to industrialist and bankers. American involvement in WWI was totally the influence of J.P. Morgan Jr. and his industrialist buddies who put their puppet Woody Wilson in the oval office.

The big question is, when will this all economically manifest itself? Credible people have been warning for years now.

But Like you said, SOMETHING has to give!

Cinnamon    15,978

Hmm, is it finally time for me to max out all ccards with preps? 

• Like 1

RhetoricalRebel    1,044
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Don't forget to buy some silver. ;)

• Like 1

apache54    3,079
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

just remember the banksters have got some of the laws changed starting with Clinton and Bush that removed some of the protection of Bankruptcy which included credit cards ,as long as the NWO has its talons in ALL banking they will always come out ahead.  We could see world War 3 and then when it is over, the records that were kept on a server somewhere may show that you or your surviving relatives owed $43,000.00 in CC debt and we want our money now. LOL would not surprise me, there is Talk of laws being presented where they can come after the relatives of the deceased for there debt. they are making sure, (YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE).

this is also a police state so the bankers can find you as well as the police

Cinnamon    15,978
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

just remember the banksters have got some of the laws changed starting with Clinton and Bush that removed some of the protection of Bankruptcy which included credit cards ,as long as the NWO has its talons in ALL banking they will always come out ahead.  We could see world War 3 and then when it is over, the records that were kept on a server somewhere may show that you or your surviving relatives owed $43,000.00 in CC debt and we want our money now. LOL would not surprise me, there is Talk of laws being presented where they can come after the relatives of the deceased for there debt. they are making sure, (YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE).

Undeclared bankruptcy. lol The reason people are getting put in jail now regarding debt is because they are ignoring summons to appear in court. I'm just wondering why they have not put a law in place for old people who try to get into debt?  I guess laws against age discrimination stops them. I foresee a law one day that says you can be denied credit if you're older. I wonder what age they'll put on that? Or maybe start having people get a doctor's clearance before they loan you any money? <<< Ah, that's the ticket right there!  

RhetoricalRebel    1,044
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

This makes me want to queue up Continuum  on Netflix .      

By the way, it was Uncle Joe Biden that was the driver of that bankruptcy reform. He was in bed with the CEO of MBNA in ways you couldn't find in the Kama Sutra.

apache54    3,079
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Undeclared bankruptcy. lol The reason people are getting put in jail now regarding debt is because they are ignoring summons to appear in court. I'm just wondering why they have not put a law in place for old people who try to get into debt?  I guess laws against age discrimination stops them. I foresee a law one day that says you can be denied credit if you're older. I wonder what age they'll put on that? Or maybe start having people get a doctor's clearance before they loan you any money? <<< Ah, that's the ticket right there!  

IF the world has not gone into world war 3 meltdown or some other natural worldwide event, I think your correct, the OLD people will be given special treatment,  LOL and it will NOT be nice to them, that is why the death panels are being set up for Obamacare etc, etc,

Very sad way the world is evolving into, at one time in the 70's and 80's things were not like that, amazing how fast a corrupt worldwide government can turn things into CRAPOLA!!

apache54    3,079
17 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

This makes me want to queue up Continuum  on Netflix .      

By the way, it was Uncle Joe Biden that was the driver of that bankruptcy reform. He was in bed with the CEO of MBNA in ways you couldn't find in the Kama Sutra.

Rumors say Biden liked em ALL, sick puppy that he is!