Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Ivanka convinced Trump to attack Syria!

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,375

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

DONALD Trump’s decision to rain down 59 Tomahawk missiles on a Syrian air base was sparked by his daughter Ivanka’s “heartbroken” response to Assad’s chemical attack, insiders have claimed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk

I say we take this info and dwell on it a while! While it could be true. We still have one faction skewing facts. So it is all we can do without knowing for sure!

Mindzen    271

If his daughter's bleeding heart has this much influence on his decision making, then we are all in deep shit. That being said, I consider this unsubstantiated rumor and gossip, and treat is as such. 

Ukshep    14,375
2 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

If his daughter's bleeding heart has this much influence on his decision making, then we are all in deep shit. That being said, I consider this unsubstantiated rumor and gossip, and treat is as such. 

Agreed! And also agreed :D we await some proof! or more indications at the very least!

• Like 1

Kral   
Kral

I'm gonna have to facepalm (without reading the link).

Bill_Davis    24
Posted (edited)

I honestly believe this, and I suspect it was Kushner pushing Ivanka, "Ohh but what about the CHILDREN?

Of course we know the "chemical attack" was staged by the rebels, aka ISIS and Soros' White Helmet group. So why would Kushner push so hard for this? Because he is clearly carrying out the Greater Israel plan for Bibi.

I don't think Trump is "controlled" or one of "them", but he's clearly a f**king idiot.

Edited by Bill_Davis

Ukshep    14,375
5 minutes ago, Bill_Davis said:

I honestly believe this, and I suspect it was Kushner pushing Ivanka, "Ohh but what about the CHILDREN?

Of course we know the "chemical attack" was staged by the rebels, aka ISIS and Soros' White Helmet group. So why would Kushner push so hard for this? Because he is clearly carrying out the Greater Israel plan for Bibi.

I don't think Trump is "controlled" or one of "them", but he's clearly a f**king idiot.

It makes me wonder who is actually in control. I see kushner and Ivanka as a deadly power couple... she has her dads ear and so does he. And he has some suspect connections.

Kral   
Kral
8 hours ago, Bill_Davis said:

you think there is a difference?