Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
John Connor

Trump is a time traveler?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,374

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

PINNED! ALSO!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Several years ago there's was a "controversy " in the MSM about Trump eating pizza with a fork. This is likely what he was referring to as many topics of controversy are labeled "gate". 

With all that goes on in the world, leave it to the media to focus on something stupid like using a fork to eat pizza. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Connor    239
14 minutes ago, TruthSearcher said:

Several years ago there's was a "controversy " in the MSM about Trump eating pizza with a fork. This is likely what he was referring to as many topics of controversy are labeled "gate". 

With all that goes on in the world, leave it to the media to focus on something stupid like using a fork to eat pizza. 

did you listen to the clip? He was clearly on the topic of Weinergate and pedo stuff in general.. I think the fork thing is reaching. It would not make sense at all in this context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, John Connor said:

did you listen to the clip? He was clearly on the topic of Weinergate and pedo stuff in general.. I think the fork thing is reaching. It would not make sense at all in this context.

Yes, I have listened to the clip recently. I still believe he was likely referring to the situation that I mentioned above. However, I also like to keep an open mind & I believe that just about anything is possible.

Could he be a time traveler? Maybe. Do I think he is referring to Pedogate Pizzagate in this instance? No. I just find the timing of this interview in relation to the MSM blow up of his eating pizza with a fork, relevant here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Connor    239
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TruthSearcher said:

Yes, I have listened to the clip recently. I still believe he was likely referring to the situation that I mentioned above. However, I also like to keep an open mind & I believe that just about anything is possible.

Could he be a time traveler? Maybe. Do I think he is referring to Pedogate Pizzagate in this instance? No. I just find the timing of this interview in relation to the MSM blow up of his eating pizza with a fork, relevant here.

I almost forgot. Im not remembering the exact reason, but.... Alex Jones has asked this exact same question numerous times on air "Is trump a time traveler" in a very cryptic manner. THe last time he said it, he left this like 30 second pause after saying it.. WIsh I could remember why he said it, but im sure someone does.

Edited by John Connor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cygnus    59
7 hours ago, TruthSearcher said:

Several years ago there's was a "controversy " in the MSM about Trump eating pizza with a fork. This is likely what he was referring to as many topics of controversy are labeled "gate". 

I really think this is what he was referring to with Pizza gate.  It happened at the same time as the first Weiner incident.  He's the clip from the Daily Show with Stewart ranting about Trump taking Palin to La Famiglia instead of a good NY pizza place and then about how he ate the pizza.  The timing is all the same.  In fact the first couple of seconds of the clip has the picture of Weiner's crotch for that scandal.  So it looks like that was the previous segment on the Daily Show that night.  

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×