Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Connor

Trump is a time traveler?

John Connor    239

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/03/26/trump-knew-about-pizzagate-in-2011/

Trump knew about Pizzagate in 2011?

Posted on March 26, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 20 Comments

In 2011, Donald Trump was interviewed on the phone by CNN’s Piers Morgan, who was working for CNN at the time.

Morgan asked for Trump’s thoughts on then-Congressman Anthony Weiner’s (D-NY) scandal, which was the first Weiner scandal (see “Weiner’s naked weiner hits the web”). There would be a second Anthony Weiner scandal in 2016 in the midst of the presidential campaign.

In the 2011 interview, Morgan asked Donald Trump what he thought about the Weiner scandal.

Trump said, beginning at the 0:26 mark in the video below, which was uploaded by CNN to YouTube on June 1, 2011:

Ukshep    16,890

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

PINNED! ALSO!

Several years ago there's was a "controversy " in the MSM about Trump eating pizza with a fork. This is likely what he was referring to as many topics of controversy are labeled "gate". 

With all that goes on in the world, leave it to the media to focus on something stupid like using a fork to eat pizza. 

John Connor    239
14 minutes ago, TruthSearcher said:

Several years ago there's was a "controversy " in the MSM about Trump eating pizza with a fork. This is likely what he was referring to as many topics of controversy are labeled "gate". 

With all that goes on in the world, leave it to the media to focus on something stupid like using a fork to eat pizza. 

did you listen to the clip? He was clearly on the topic of Weinergate and pedo stuff in general.. I think the fork thing is reaching. It would not make sense at all in this context.

24 minutes ago, John Connor said:

did you listen to the clip? He was clearly on the topic of Weinergate and pedo stuff in general.. I think the fork thing is reaching. It would not make sense at all in this context.

Yes, I have listened to the clip recently. I still believe he was likely referring to the situation that I mentioned above. However, I also like to keep an open mind & I believe that just about anything is possible.

Could he be a time traveler? Maybe. Do I think he is referring to Pedogate Pizzagate in this instance? No. I just find the timing of this interview in relation to the MSM blow up of his eating pizza with a fork, relevant here.

John Connor    239
3 hours ago, TruthSearcher said:

Yes, I have listened to the clip recently. I still believe he was likely referring to the situation that I mentioned above. However, I also like to keep an open mind & I believe that just about anything is possible.

Could he be a time traveler? Maybe. Do I think he is referring to Pedogate Pizzagate in this instance? No. I just find the timing of this interview in relation to the MSM blow up of his eating pizza with a fork, relevant here.

I almost forgot. Im not remembering the exact reason, but.... Alex Jones has asked this exact same question numerous times on air "Is trump a time traveler" in a very cryptic manner. THe last time he said it, he left this like 30 second pause after saying it.. WIsh I could remember why he said it, but im sure someone does.

Cygnus    71
7 hours ago, TruthSearcher said:

I really think this is what he was referring to with Pizza gate.  It happened at the same time as the first Weiner incident.  He's the clip from the Daily Show with Stewart ranting about Trump taking Palin to La Famiglia instead of a good NY pizza place and then about how he ate the pizza.  The timing is all the same.  In fact the first couple of seconds of the clip has the picture of Weiner's crotch for that scandal.  So it looks like that was the previous segment on the Daily Show that night.  

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad

Jump To Top