Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Television as Mass Deception

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Uncle Thanky    693

We were told the truth of the matter in the movie "Network".

Twice the "Bottom Line" is laid out.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

 

And this guy too:

I have been here for years:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 A Freeman    485

Weapons of mass persuasion. The greatest mind-control propaganda machine ever. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Nobby    1,056
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Most people do not realize that when they turn on the television in their home, what they see as a constant flow of images is actually flickering and although we do not recognize this consciously, the repetitive pattern of flickering images creates a state that is similar to hypnosis in the television viewer. 

the frequency of the tv images is matched to the brain rhythms and induces a state similar to the brain just before we fall asleep, hence so many people fall asleep in front of the tv instead of going to bed.

I happen to look after a very wealthy person's property, and when he visits, he just watches tv all day and all night. it's like he is in a trance, and has no idea what he is watching, could be StarTreck. MASH, of the evening news...........just blank stares at the screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Waitn4end    175
2 hours ago, A Freeman said:

Weapons of mass persuasion. The greatest mind-control propaganda machine ever. 

In the hands of war mongers, liars, and cheats, who are getting away with murder.

If the gassing in Syria was a put up job...all people killed by interventions...lay at the feet of the news fakers like CNN.

Someone needs to take control of the news people who have taken control of the American mindset.  I am not saying someone needs to control the news...(don't delude yourself it is being controlled)  I am saying the talking heads need to be held responsible for what they say and not be allowed to stage news feeds. 

I question how the news fakers have gotten away with the lies and deceit...unless they are protected by the government.  Maybe there is a deal where they know they are reporting lies like the moon landing or 9/11...and can get away with more lies because the government is afraid the news will expose the government's own deceit.

It boils down to yelling FIRE in a crowded theater...people can die...someone needs to pay for that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    3,019

I tossed the TV years ago and now when I see it at someones house it's strange to me.
I can see the propaganda clearly; especially in commercials. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
Plus, the shows are so stupid I have a hard time understanding what going on or why it's funny.

:unsure:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 A Freeman    485
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Waitn4end said:

In the hands of war mongers, liars, and cheats, who are getting away with murder.

If the gassing in Syria was a put up job...all people killed by interventions...lay at the feet of the news fakers like CNN.

Someone needs to take control of the news people who have taken control of the American mindset.  I am not saying someone needs to control the news...(don't delude yourself it is being controlled)  I am saying the talking heads need to be held responsible for what they say and not be allowed to stage news feeds. 

I question how the news fakers have gotten away with the lies and deceit...unless they are protected by the government.  Maybe there is a deal where they know they are reporting lies like the moon landing or 9/11...and can get away with more lies because the government is afraid the news will expose the government's own deceit.

It boils down to yelling FIRE in a crowded theater...people can die...someone needs to pay for that.

Agreed. If you haven't already seen it, September Clues does a nice job of exposing the MSM complicity in 9/11. If it's that obvious on something of that scale, then it should be self-evident it is rampant.

This should hopefully leave no doubt that the news makers/fakers work FOR the government. They are simply the government's propaganda mouthpiece, which is why the same stories routinely break on every channel at the same time and they sound like government cheerleaders most of the time.

Just like in politics, they create the ILLUSION of choice by giving people Fox and CNN, MSNBC, etc. They ALL work for the same master. There is no such thing as democrats or republicans, left-wing or right-wing politics or TV, except in people's minds. Classic satanic divide and conquer.

Edited by A Freeman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Guitar Doc    1,208
10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

An interesting little read!

Ironically, the BBC, upon which Orwell modelled his 'Ministry of Truth,' became one of the pioneers of television, the ultimate newspeak/doublespeak medium. 

When Orwell died in January 1950, there were only 100,000 TVs in Britain and 5 million in the United States. Today, there are almost as many TVs as there are people in the western world.

Most people do not realize that when they turn on the television in their home, what they see as a constant flow of images is actually flickering and although we do not recognize this consciously, the repetitive pattern of flickering images creates a state that is similar to hypnosis in the television viewer. 

Studies by researcher Dr. Herbert Krugman have shown that within 30 seconds of television viewing, brain waves switch from predominantly beta waves, indicating alert and conscious attention, to predominantly alpha waves, indicating an unfocussed yet receptive lack of attention. The brain's left hemisphere, which processes information logically and analytically, tunes-out whilst a person is watching TV, whilst the right hemisphere of the brain, which processes information emotionally and non-critically, is allowed to function without hindrance.

Due to this phenomenon, television transmits information, which is not actively recognized at the time of exposure, much like hypnosis and therefore when viewing TV, we do not consciously rationalize the information at the time of transmission and we become more open and suggestible.  Because of this passive, hypnosis-like viewing of television, as well as its predominance in our homes, television is one of the most powerful tools of control, today.  

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/04/tv-as-mass-deception.html

You probably already know this stuff but it is worth a refresher every once in a while!

Getting people in a trance-like state makes suggestions very effective. Driving long distances while listen to the radio produces the effect as well.

They have estimated that at any time 70% of people are in a walking trance-like state, not actually thinking.

 I read a scifi book where the visiting aliens thought TV was the human God,  in the corner of every house, worshiped daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    3,019
24 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

This should hopefully leave no doubt that the news makers/fakers work FOR the government. They are simply the government's propaganda mouthpiece, which is why the same stories routinely break on every channel at the same time and they sound like government cheerleaders most of the time.

Just like in politics, they create the ILLUSION of choice by giving people Fox and CNN, MSNBC, etc. They ALL work for the same master. There is no such thing as democrats or republicans, left-wing or right-wing politics or TV, except in people's minds. Classic satanic divide and conquer.

 :nodl:

Mindless Media: News anchors from over a dozen US networks all reading the same script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Walk Softly    1,898

Here is an awesome video on teevee mind control.  It was very eye opening to me and helped shape my understanding of the world.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×