Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Connor

Alex Jones you broke my heart, now I gotta break you.

John Connor    239

I have something new, and in my opinion quite devastating, to add to this conversation.

I waited until after the election to write this, as I didn't want to have any influence whatsoever on that situation. Im still hesitant to put this out there, but as Alex says " All we do is tell the truth" , and "do your own research". Well I did some, not much but enough to make me stop in my tracks.

I have waited a long time to write this, In fact this is my first article on any topic political. First I want to give the man his due. He did alot to wake me up, although I had a brush with David Icke many years previous to hearing Jones. Not that I was ever a follower, but I just didn't have the facts yet. And there wasn't many places online to easily find them back then. And I absolutely loved seeing him get MAD! It was refreshing, until I stopped buying it.

We have all seen the articles about his connections to (joo lobby) and His wife from Israel. But his recent on air retraction to Allefantis from the pizzagate thing, just put me over my limit for BS. I Just saw something that said Alefantis is a Rothschild. So no wonder hes pissing himself trying to apologize for being born.

And his tireless cheerleading for Trump has gotten pretty disgusting. Anyone ever counted how many times hes says the word "Trump" per show? And Trump pandering to the Israel lobby heavily during the campaign. Kushner? Totally tied to the bankers and CFR. Some saying hes gonnna be the antichrist, since bible has him only doing 3 and half years in power in the west. Sounds like a planned assasination with that chode taking over somehow? I personally think Obama fits the bill, and if we lost Trump they will put him over the UN or something. Where he can fullfill the prophecy to his hearts content. But Thats another article I think. 

Ok, so now let me share what I'm pretty sure Hillary woulda paid big bucks for (assuming they aren't all in on the game).  We have all heard the BIll Hicks thing right? He was a comedian that died suddenly right when Alex Jones came onto the scene. If you arent aware go utube it. In the videos you will see some comparisons visually that arent really conclusive. You see a long hair guy on a dark stage, and a couple grainy clips. The mole on his neck was the best evidence on those videos. Nothing great.  Sooo.....

Do this: seriously do it..  Google "Bill Hicks"  ..... Then instead of looking at articles , you will see at the top an option to see "images" instead.

Still have doubts?

*also I really have to wonder with all the stories of the Dems begging to pay for dirt on AJ, they never bothered to read the internet? Not one Democrat is smart enough to Google his name and see the Bill HIcks stuff? More proof Hillary knew she was supposed to lose to Trump. Just like Jeb.

The reason this is a big deal? Well Bill HIcks was a huge anti religeon guy. Obviosly got recruited by Illuminati for his views. Now the only question is, Did he have a change of heart or is he a sociopath who has no problem being a complete sellout fake cowardly traitor to the people he claims are his "christian brothers" now . Lol.. I grew up around real Christians and I can tell you AJ is not one. He can hardly even say anything about god without choking on his words. Its obvious to me, and should be to most empaths.

Robomont    144

Alexa bones is psyop,he shares building with top psychologist in usa.his studio is at austin airport along with social security disability reviewers and some psychology outfit.my guess is fbi and splc.that young chick he waz bangin came from fbi unit in dallas.not tvcok but some place i think started with t.

His days are numbered because cocaine is one helluva a drug and hes shootin for msm seat.thats what all his latest ass kissin is about.

John Connor    239
13 minutes ago, Robomont said:

Alexa bones is psyop,he shares building with top psychologist in usa.his studio is at austin airport along with social security disability reviewers and some psychology outfit.my guess is fbi and splc.that young chick he waz bangin came from fbi unit in dallas.not tvcok but some place i think started with t.

His days are numbered because cocaine is one helluva a drug and hes shootin for msm seat.thats what all his latest ass kissin is about.

Interesting, hadnt seen the airport stuff, and ya hes obviously bangin those "reporters" . Hes cant stop hittin on them on air lol.. I heard his wife divorced him too..

See ya later Alexa Pure, lets hope someone real gets motivated to fill your shoes

Robomont    144

I was tired last night,the office mcadu is from is in austin not dallas.if im wrong i admit it.

Yes came out last month of his actual location.maybe from another famous dude we know of but im not 100% on that.

A Freeman    656
1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

My video on the subject:

Nice one. Is AJ/BH a Zionist shill? The obvious Statfor connections and his routine mention on air of his family connections to the alphabet soup brigade ("my uncle"...Uncle Sam?) are pretty telling. That's why any mention of the counterfeit-Jewish (Ashkenazi) banksters is carefully avoided whilst "exposing the NWO".

Mixing a few well-placed lies (even by omission) into otherwise truthful information is the perfect recipe for deception.

Honey    171
13 hours ago, John Connor said:

Alefantis is a Rothschild

Makes sense. I read today, although I don't know how true it is, that Jacob Rothschild helped DJT win.

John Connor    239
21 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

Nice one. Is AJ/BH a Zionist shill? The obvious Statfor connections and his routine mention on air of his family connections to the alphabet soup brigade ("my uncle"...Uncle Sam?) are pretty telling. That's why any mention of the counterfeit-Jewish (Ashkenazi) banksters is carefully avoided whilst "exposing the NWO".

Mixing a few well-placed lies (even by omission) into otherwise truthful information is the perfect recipe for deception.

SInce I have been listening every day for quite some time, I can tell you about 6 months ago maybe he was talking about Cobert I believe.. Anyway some comedian..

His exact quote " I can respect a comedian thats funnier than me"

Watch his recent interview with Joe Rogan. Joe says once and for all look into the camera and say Im not Bill Hicks"

Alex wouldnt do it, instead what he said was I AM BILL HICKS!  This was after joe got him drunk and stoned. Then he played it off as if he was being sarcastic, however I have heard him say it the EXACT same way to a caller one time.. And a 3rd time To the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins...

"I AM BILL HICKS!" then hes like .. "your bill Hicks' talking to Rogan.. and tries to play it off.. YOu could see Joe got a bit quiet for a second there.. It was very telling..

Im sure that one day Alex is going to admit who he is, then tell us he had to do it for his safety....  ANd hell say "I told you so multiple times"

I almost made my own video..

Maybe you could add this stuff to your video, and put that bit about the mole on his neck in your video .. Strongest proof Ive seen so far besides just looking at pictures of them side by side..

marlowe    1,575

I dated a woman who I will call M ........M was roommates with Carol Jones

at UT Austin in the  mid 60s  and they have remained close ever since . In 1989

M & I went to visit Carol Jones a  few weeks after the Jones family moved to Austin ,

At that time I met & shook hands with the 15 year old Alex Jones . In 1989 Bill Hicks

was 28 years old.  

William Melvin "Bill" Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994) was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, satirist, and musician.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks

Public Notice >>>   If you want to believe this bull sh*t Bill Hicks is Alex Jones

go right ahead.........But it is BS ....

Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974)[1] is an American far-right[2][3] radio show host, filmmaker, writer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

The OP appears to be in his 20s and hopelessly naïve.....But that is what one would

expect with a person who buys into weak ideas .....

John Connor    239

WOW, So here we have a guy from Austin claiming to know Jones personally, Why would anyone question that, with all the ABC boys they have down there supporting him? You seem like someone begging for attention. You want everyone to know you PERSONALLY met Alex Jones!! So there's no way he could be hiding his real identity.

LOL thanks for proving the point of the video, That the age alex Claims to be is ridiculous for HOW HE LOOKS!!!

The only Naive one around here is YOU.. Maybe you should watch the video, Maybe Google Hicks images as I have pointed out.. And if you do, and you still come back here to deny ... Well then your a paid disinfo agent or just STUPID as hell.. 

John Connor    239

I do wanna thank that troll though, He made me read the entire Wiki page.. I found this to be shocking and first time im hearing it..

"By January 1986, Hicks was using recreational drugs and his financial resources had dwindled.[13] However his career received another upturn in 1987, when he appeared on Rodney Dangerfield's Young Comedians Special. The same year, he moved to New York City, and for the next five years performed about 300 times a year.[citation needed] On the album Relentless, he jokes that he quit using drugs because "once you've been taken aboard a UFO, it's kind of hard to top that", although in his performances, he continued to extol the virtues of LSD, marijuana, and psychedelic mushrooms"

A Freeman    656
11 hours ago, John Connor said:

SInce I have been listening every day for quite some time, I can tell you about 6 months ago maybe he was talking about Cobert I believe.. Anyway some comedian..

His exact quote " I can respect a comedian thats funnier than me"

Watch his recent interview with Joe Rogan. Joe says once and for all look into the camera and say Im not Bill Hicks"

Alex wouldnt do it, instead what he said was I AM BILL HICKS!  This was after joe got him drunk and stoned. Then he played it off as if he was being sarcastic, however I have heard him say it the EXACT same way to a caller one time.. And a 3rd time To the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins...

"I AM BILL HICKS!" then hes like .. "your bill Hicks' talking to Rogan.. and tries to play it off.. YOu could see Joe got a bit quiet for a second there.. It was very telling..

Im sure that one day Alex is going to admit who he is, then tell us he had to do it for his safety....  ANd hell say "I told you so multiple times"

I almost made my own video..

Maybe you could add this stuff to your video, and put that bit about the mole on his neck in your video .. Strongest proof Ive seen so far besides just looking at pictures of them side by side..

When interviewing with him 8 years ago about the recent arrest of friend and filmmaker John Anthony Hill (JAH), AJ/BH seemed very supportive at first. He recognized JAH/Muad'Did as one of the world's foremost freedom fighters, being wrongly imprisoned as obvious punishment for making the film "7/7 Ripple Effect". For any who haven't seen it, the original film, which was just under an hour in length, it totally dismantles the official government narrative and exposes the real perpetrators in such a way it had them all running scared. For those who may not be familiar with it, 7/7 refers to the 7/7/2005 London bombings, which was Great Britain's 9/11. There has since been a follow-up film (7/7 Ripple Effect 2) which adds 90 additional minutes of footage to the original documentary film, but years on the information in the original still stands.

After AJ/BH offered to mirror JAH/Muad'Dib's main website (JAHTruth.net), spoke very highly of him and the film, and asked for future updates on what became a landmark case in the UK, he went silent. AJ/BH didn't cover the supreme court hearing in Ireland on JAH's extradition to England to stand trial for the ridiculous trumped up charge of "perverting the course of justice" nor did he cover the trial itself in England. When JAH was found NOT GUILTY in May 2011 (after being incarcerated for 157 days) AJ/BH ran a small piece acknowledging the verdict, but that was it.

If you'd like to read more about that case, please visit http://mtrial.org. The arrest was for sending DVDs of the "7/7 Ripple Effect" to the judge and jury in c/o the court in a show trial of the 3 patsies that were falsely accused of helping the original 4 alleged bombers who themselves could not possibly have carried out the bombings. The charge of perverting the course of justice carries a maximum 20 year sentence, which would have amounted to a life sentence if JAH had been found guilty. All for sending DVDs to a court as an Amicus Curiae brief, which is not only lawful, but the responsibility of anyone who has critical information that could influence the outcome of an ongoing case. 

The reason the establishment brought this absolutely ridiculous case against JAH was to silence and punish him for making the film and because they recognize he's discovered their Achilles' heel. He has iron-clad, irrefutable evidence that Elizabeth A.M. Battenburg/Mountbatten is a fraud and for those who may have bought into the MSM fabrication that she's only a figurehead, according to the definitive work done by Dr. John Coleman in his "CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300" she is the head of the NWO. The literal head of the snake. If you'd like to read that document, a copy of it has been archived here.

So AJ/BH ignoring a case of this magnitude, after initially expressing such interest in it, smacks of his Zionist handlers telling him to drop it or else. For anyone who may not be familiar with the connections between the British monarchy, the Vatican and the Ashkenazi (counterfeit Jews - see Rev. 2:9, 3:9) banksters, please research the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). If you didn't realize you were born into corporate bankster debt-slavery before, you will after doing that research.

It therefore became self-evident at least 8 years ago that AJ/BH is most likely a Zionist shill, if the fact he never has a disparaging remark about the Zionist "hidden hand" behind the NWO and their counterfeit Jewish state in the Middle East didn't give it away before that (and the Jewish wife, and the Jewish banking connections, and the Stratfor connection, etc.). His flustered interview with David Duke a few years back should have gotten people's attention as well.

What people need to realize is most of the information AJ/BH is putting out is valid. But there is false and misleading information as well, and intentional omissions, which help to steer people away from the truth. And like all the rest of the people out there who have made a living reporting on the NWO, he does NOT have any solution to this mess. Anyone who thinks that Ron Paul or Donald Trump or any other establishment goon is going to save them is hopelessly lost.

There's really only one solution to this entire mess, whether people want to hear it or not, and that is we MUST get rid of ALL of this fraudulent and treasonous man-made legislation (they are NOT "laws") that the rich and powerful have made up to oppress and impoverish the rest of us, and go back to the only REAL Law there is on this planet, given to us by The King Ruler of the Universe. It's the only way that Liberty and Justice for ALL becomes reality. Until then it's just a carrot dangling in front of the horse that's being led to its slaughter.

Jump To Top