Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Earthquake measuring 5.9 magnitude rocks Philippines, south of Manila

Rate this topic

Yep was a 7.7 just a few hours ago thus the Syria distraction even NOAA I'd postponing  the data transfer because of the solar weather

• Like 2

schon    778
Posted (edited)

Dare I say,as an unaffiliated remote viewer,I predicted that.And collapsed buildings and people running around.

I hope not too many are killed.And wish well the Australians caught up in the flooding too.Has that subsided yet?

These completely unpredictable natural disasters,bad stuff indeed.

BTW,any news on the mudslides and such in Peru?Sorta dropped off the radar,heard that was really really bad.

Edited by schon
  • Like 1

Yeah been having dreams too I told my wife in my sleep apparently to " go clear out that room! " I keep seeing burned buildings on my 40 mile drive to work in the morning for months now just ruins and burned specially the planned prisons I work in cookie cutter homes stacked not 10 feet sometimes less going for 300-500 grand a pop 

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,388
Just now, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Yeah been having dreams too I told my wife in my sleep apparently to " go clear out that room! " I keep seeing burned buildings on my 40 mile drive to work in the morning for months now just ruins and burned specially the planned prisons I work in cookie cutter homes stacked not 10 feet sometimes less going for 300-500 grand a pop 

As if we needed more proof we are in the end times? Miracles happening everywhere. Dreams and visions from many. Accurate predictions from many for once. | Possibly an elaborate set of events!

Hope not cause my wife and I keep seeing one reoccurrence and that is nothing electronic works not even f**king flashlights even the DC D size battery incandescent bulbed kind which is supposed to be unaffected by an emp or herf 

• Like 2

YaKnow2.0    407

Did China just make their statement for Dutert's plan to plant a flag in the South China Sea??Seems a bit worse than 59 tomahawks to a an Airbase that only a few people were at!