Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COZMO

Donald Trump's Syria strikes 'not start of campaign to topple Assad'

COZMO    462

A nice little twist to the story maybe trump is playing 3D chess.:popcorn:  Maybe to get Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch in? I mean to have China's President Xi Jinping along side at dinner while he makes the call to attack, damn that's some pimping shit! To show the world he ain't no obama, got Russia, N Korea, Iran all shook up, got the neocons on riled up, got banksters drooling thinking 3 more countries after this (N Korea,Cuba, Iran), but no he gave a slap on the wrist, we're out! :nukeanimated: Yes, sorry people died that's never a good thing but I guess we'll just see how this all plays out.:popcorn: Some insight to his thinking, excerpts from Art of the Deal : On results: "You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on." - On competing: "I'm the first to admit that I am very competitive and that I'll do nearly anything within legal bounds to win. Sometimes, part of making a deal is denigrating your competition." :beerl:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

Donald Trump’s decision to blitz a Syrian air base with cruise missiles was only to punish Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons and does not herald a major military escalation against the Syrian dictator, senior Republicans have said.

The Republican’s senate leader said the barrage of 59 missiles “was related to the use of chemical weapons only," while the US secretary of state said America’s military plans in Syria were unchanged.

At the same time, senior Republicans downplayed any suggestion of a new military surge to oust the Russian-backed Syrian dictator.

The White House also worked to row back on any suggestion of wider US involvement to remove the Assad regime.

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, said they would continue to focus on the mission to defeat Isil in Syria, and would even work - indirectly -alongside Damascus to achieve the aim. 

He described the strike as a punishment to remind the Assad regime that there has to be a "mutual level of human decency" in its behaviour. But he added that this action was separate to their wider national security goals. :naughty:

COZMO    462
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Someone had better go talk to Tillerson, then. 

Tillerson: 'Steps are underway' to remove Assad

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/04/06/tillerson-'steps-underway'-remove-assad/100133742/

I saw that and he was quoted 04/06/2017 -Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the U.S. is considering 'an appropriate response' to the chemical weapons attack in Syria. He also said efforts by an international coalition to remove Syrian President Bashar Assad 'are underway.' (April 6) AP https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/04/06/tillerson-'steps-underway'-remove-assad/100133742/#

But in today's quote : 04/07/2017 : 

Rex Tillerson, US Secretary of State, said the salvoes of Tomahawk missiles from two US Navy destroyers in the eastern Med demonstrated Mr Trump was "willing to take decisive action when called for".

But he went on to say he would “not in any way attempt to extrapolate that to a change in our policy or our posture relative to our military activities in Syria today. There has been no change in that status." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

:popcorn:

Cinnamon    19,740

I really think they are going to take Assad out, sooner rather than later. I think this whole escapade was about just that.  All we can do is wait and see what happens next with Syria.  It feels like someone had a plan and someone else came in and put the brakes on or something. It just doesn't feel right that all of this happened as fast as it did.  

Isn't it funny that the news isn't just dripping with condemnation of this by the Dems?  A few questions are being raised, but not the eye poking crits he usually gets. 

Taps foot, waiting as usual. 

Like I'm still waiting for Wiener's laptop revelations. 

schon    778

It seems we still have the remove Assad policy,havent seen anything different.Just talk.

Wag the dog simple as that they destroyed a military barrack empty stuck it on TV and showed a bunch of " satin " gas which isn't sarin it is mustard gas as Syria is incapable of manufacturing https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp long story short sarin gas causes constant violent gran mal seizures my wife has epilepsy  if you ever seen anyone have one you would know that the actual occurrence  lasts maybe a minutes sometimes a few but the after effects put the mind into shock for half to many hours now satin according to  CDC Exposure to large doses of sarin by any route may result in the following harmful health effects:

Loss of consciousness

Convulsions

Paralysis

Respiratory failure possibly leading to death so how the he'll are these people not having constant seizures and just laying there cause it didn't happen they wagged the dog. Simple ad that.

Jump To Top