Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

One cup wonder: How to reuse old coffee grounds

Your cup of joe can do more than perk you up in the morning. From exfoliating your face to removing dirt from tiles, used coffee grounds are useful in more ways than one.

For your skin and body:

Easy Exfoliant – Combine used coffee grounds with equal parts all-natural oil (we recommend using either olive oil or coconut oil) to create an affordable exfoliant.

Under-Eye Puffiness Remover – If you’ve got a bad case of under-eye puffiness then coffee grounds can take care of that. Mix the grounds with water and then smear the paste under your eyes. Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse.

Cellulite Combatant – More than just removing puffiness, coffee grounds can also be used on cellulite. Rub a mixture of warm water or coconut oil and grounds onto the affected areas and then rinse. Do this everyday for two to four weeks.

Hair Care – Massage a handful of used coffee grounds into your hair to remove product build-up. The grounds will remove residue without harming your hair.

<snip>

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-07-20-creative-ways-to-use-old-coffee-grounds.html

Lots more uses at the link. Cleaning, gardening, etc. I had no idea.  

I pitch my old coffee grounds into the garden or flower bed. The moon flowers really like it for sure. They almost reached out a grab them right before your eyes. 

The under eye thing works well I knew a former TV broadcaster who said it was always his trick, even just black coffee in the morning under the eyes to wake up the muscles he said. He also recommended it before driving long distances.

5 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

The under eye thing works well I knew a former TV broadcaster who said it was always his trick, even just black coffee in the morning under the eyes to wake up the muscles he said. He also recommended it before driving long distances.

I need to do something myself! I could play a zombie in the walking dead without makeup!

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I need to do something myself! I could play a zombie in the walking dead without makeup!

The eye drops the stoners take is called Clear Eyes over here, add that the coffee eyelid wake up. I feel mine starting to bag up this time of night for me, after 12 AM. Spelling becomes  a task as well.

You need a "I am not a Zombie T-shirt" to extend your life. We should screen print some, people will think it is a political statement, could be a good seller.

3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

The eye drops the stoners take is called Clear Eyes over here, add that the coffee eyelid wake up. I feel mine starting to bag up this time of night for me, after 12 AM. Spelling becomes  a task as well.

You need a "I am not a Zombie T-shirt" to extend your life. We should screen print some, people will think it is a political statement, could be a good seller.

Maybe one day we'll do just that :D both me and cin have experience selling, storefront etc etc. But I'd go full on creationary with new art and shit :D I'd love a t-shirt range... Just to have fun and crack a few jokes.

12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe one day we'll do just that :D both me and cin have experience selling, storefront etc etc. But I'd go full on creationary with new art and shit :D I'd love a t-shirt range... Just to have fun and crack a few jokes.

My Uncle was a buyer for NZ in China. T-shirts at 50 cents selling for $20, no printing on them. He made a fortune with his brothers and they sold the company for millions. They had a huge range and it was all mail order from their warehouse which employed a quarter of the town. Had funny stories about China. Good market to be in the trendy T-shrt one, particularly if you can come up with a good one. It is one of those things you can make millions if you hit the spot., Half closed eye, with Leave the Lid down underneath it. People wouldn't know what to make of it. If you gift it to a rock star and they wear it on stage...

I quite like the t-shirts Sheldon wears in The Big Bang theory. Though by now I am wondering if Cin will kill me for not talking about coffee on this thread. Better make one.

2 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

My Uncle was a buyer for NZ in China. T-shirts at 50 cents selling for $20, no printing on them. He made a fortune with his brothers and they sold the company for millions. They had a huge range and it was all mail order from their warehouse which employed a quarter of the town. Had funny stories about China. Good market to be in the trendy T-shrt one, particularly if you can come up with a good one. It is one of those things you can make millions if you hit the spot., Half closed eye, with Leave the Lid down underneath it. People wouldn't know what to make of it. If you gift it to a rock star and they wear it on stage...

I quite like the t-shirts Sheldon wears in The Big Bang theory. Though by now I am wondering if Cin will kill me for not talking about coffee on this thread. Better make one.

:coffeetime: All better now!

5 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Nah, it's ok. I look at the T-shirt market and always think, just what the world needs is another T. lol  Bumper Stickers... 

On Thu Apr 13 2017 at 8:55 AM, Guitar Doc said:

i get my plaint tees from China....white,black,red. i pay 73cents a piece!!!

5 hours ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

i get my plaint tees from China....white,black,red. i pay 73cents a piece!!!

Tell us more,I'd like to do that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.