Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zing

IS THE PLAN WWIII for ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?

Rate this topic

Zing    713

I noticed over a year ago TPTB seemed to be wanting to go to war with Russia.  They seem to be doing everything they can to get it started.

Is this so the NWO can then create a one world government?

apache54    3,118
9 minutes ago, Zing said:

I noticed over a year ago TPTB seemed to be wanting to go to war with Russia.  They seem to be doing everything they can to get it started.

Is this so the NWO can then create a one world government?

a one world government is being  orchestrated by the NWO, and they want total control of the world and a HUGE population reduction, that is there goal!

• Like 2

Zing    713
7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

a one world government is being  orchestrated by the NWO, and they want total control of the world and a HUGE population reduction, that is there goal!

I know, but is WWIII the way they want to accomplish their goal.

Jostler    2,213
Posted (edited)

Zing I've shared this  before, so I may bore someone here and there, but yes, in a nutshell I think that is the broad lens that  explains most of what we see in the world the  past few years.  I am fully convinced there is a very powerful group who have for generations nurtured, planned and pushed toward a day when they  could install a global government.  A dictatorial/feudal system seems to be their preferred model.

If we assume that is true, then what is the next greatest roadblock to realizing that dream that has to be removed? 

Nations, nationalities, people groups who identify themselves as "Americans", "Brits", "Japanese"...etc.

As far as we have fallen, as much as we've lost of our culture in the past 70 years, we're still not in a place where the average American citizen would willingly hand our sovereignty as a nation over to foreign men we didn't elect and can't depose, who do not share anything in common with  our  culture  or values, and don't even speak the same native language.  Combine that fact with the fact we are still one of the top three economic engines on earth, even after at least 30 years of decline, and we have by far the  most  powerful military.

It's not difficult to see the  US is the single greatest roadblock to one world government that currently exists.  I believe that is  why we have experienced 20 years of legislation, tax programs and immigration designed to destroy our  manufacturing industry.  An industrial base that simply went dormant can quickly be polished, painted, repaired and put back into service.  One that was unbolted from the factory floors, placed on ships and sent to  China has to be remined, resmelted, reforged, recast and rebuilt from the ground  up.....which takes time....perhaps time you won't have in time of war.

The United States cannot  exist  in its current  form when their world government dream comes to fruition.  It must be  destroyed.

There is no way they can accomplish the destruction of the US solely via military means.  Someone might  invade, but they'd never pacify the vast rural spaces.  As the Japanese rightly discerned, they'd find a rifle behind every blade of grass. 

It will take a combination of economic, military, monetary and likely medical attacks to get the  job done.  And those plans are well laid...all of them...just  waiting  for a decision to pull  the trigger.

Unfortunately, the moral condition  we've fallen to as a people also make it unlikely  we'll benefit from the  divine protection accorded a righteous nation.   Quite the opposite in fact.

World War III is certainly a big part of that overall plan

Edited by Jostler
  • Like 3

Cinnamon    16,092
8 minutes ago, Zing said:

I know, but is WWIII the way they want to accomplish their goal.

It seems like the theaters are being set up. Next one is the Asian theater, starting with N. Korea and then there is Taiwan, Japan (already in on the N. Korean thing). And others who have issues with China. 

apache54    3,118

They have tried diseases and virus and they have been stopped, so in my opinion to reduce the pop by the millions a war is there next option, and I don't like that one as it has to be a nuclear war, for what ever reason they seem to have put a RUSH on there agenda and if so, things will go hot soon. IF they have enough neutron bombs they will use them in certain areas to keep the infrastructures intact.

I hope I am wrong, but the evidence says not!

Zing    713
13 minutes ago, apache54 said:

They have tried diseases and virus and they have been stopped, so in my opinion to reduce the pop by the millions a war is there next option, and I don't like that one as it has to be a nuclear war, for what ever reason they seem to have put a RUSH on there agenda and if so, things will go hot soon. IF they have enough neutron bombs they will use them in certain areas to keep the infrastructures intact.

I hope I am wrong, but the evidence says not!

Doesn't surprise me.  Biological weapons are difficult to control and contain.

• Like 1

Zing    713
37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It seems like the theaters are being set up. Next one is the Asian theater, starting with N. Korea and then there is Taiwan, Japan (already in on the N. Korean thing). And others who have issues with China. 

TPTB seem obsessed with starting a war with Russia.

A NWO is not necessarily a one world government.  I am becoming more convinced TPTB control things without a nexus.  Opposing factions within tptb prevent a total consolidation. Or I'm headed down the wrong rabbit hole. 

• Like 2

Jostler    2,213
1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

A NWO is not necessarily a one world government.  I am becoming more convinced TPTB control things without a nexus.  Opposing factions within tptb prevent a total consolidation. Or I'm headed down the wrong rabbit hole. 

ultimately, there can only be one :)

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

ultimately, there can only be one :)

One hole, but a lot of connecting burrows...

Edited by octopus prime

Condor    827

Step 1. WW2 Allies & Bolshevik Russia defeat "Nazis". 

Step 2. Allies create Israel.

Step 3. Allies fight Russia for Israel. 

Step 4.   ???

Step 5.  Profit!