Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

periclymenoides

Weird usgs explosion canada mag2.6

interesting.  I plugged those coordinates into Google Earth and there is a rather large copper mine not far from there.  Possible a smelter as well since there's a lake by that name nearby as well.  Might have been an industrial accident/explosion of some kind?

12 minutes ago, Jostler said:

interesting.  I plugged those coordinates into Google Earth and there is a rather large copper mine not far from there.  Possible a smelter as well since there's a lake by that name nearby as well.  Might have been an industrial accident/explosion of some kind?

Thanks

2.6 is up in the range of the(nukes that brought down the) twin towers, or at least one, I believe the two were pretty wildy different...

Big Boom.

14 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Crack forming? 3.3 Kansas

Seems like if you tuck your head between your knees there might be some crack forming, depends on the pants

11 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Seems like if you tuck your head between your knees there might be some crack forming, depends on the pants

You would know Capt. Yoga Pants...

1 hour ago, Siddrix said:

You would know Capt. Yoga Pants...

That's right.  I do.  And I enjoy looking at yoga pants but am more of a carhartt fan, notorious for exposing crack under extenuating circumstances. 

Anyone ever find out wth is going on with these negative depth earthquakes?  This is the third or fourth I've seen in the last six months or so.  Not that this is an earthquake...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.