Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Military Convoy Hauling War Machines On 95 South In Florida

Recommended Posts

This footage was sent in to me from Florida. The convoy is hauling some heavier equipment and is also pulled off to the side of the road. This is on 95 south Near Ft. Lauderdale.

^^ from dahboo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Anything to this or normal movement? 

Ukshep just posted this 30mins ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Anything to this or normal movement? 

And to answer this I don't think it's that big a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

And to answer this I don't think it's that big a deal.

I don't either, but who knows right now? They're always posting normal movement of vehicles, etc. and make it more than it is. Another way to desensitize me. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I don't either, but who knows right now? They're always posting normal movement of vehicles, etc. and make it more than it is. Another way to desensitize me. lol

So very true! But it's not that unusual at least for me to see some military vehicles running up or down the highway. They gotta move them somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't either, but who knows right now? They're always posting normal movement of vehicles, etc. and make it more than it is. Another way to desensitize me. lol

what you would need to now is from the locals there of WHERE the shipment went, did it go to a normal base? did it go to a NON-normal area, such as a national guard station, IF they think things are going hot, then they will start moving small amounts of equipment to not normally seen in areas, and IF that is the case then we should all know it is on the edge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, apache54 said:

what you would need to now is from the locals there of WHERE the shipment went, did it go to a normal base? did it go to a NON-normal area, such as a national guard station, IF they think things are going hot, then they will start moving small amounts of equipment to not normally seen in areas, and IF that is the case then we should all know it is on the edge!

If I find any around here, I'll know something is definitely up. Never see anything like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

If I find any around here, I'll know something is definitely up. Never see anything like that. 

People on this site seeing things NOT normal to there areas is probably the ONLY way we will know if things are that close to war, and IF we are that close, IT could happen before we ever knew it! IF we are going to do a first strike somewhere in the world and they expect retaliation then they will set up for it, and thus moving equipment around. We hope this is just normal stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, apache54 said:

what you would need to now is from the locals there of WHERE the shipment went, did it go to a normal base? did it go to a NON-normal area, such as a national guard station, IF they think things are going hot, then they will start moving small amounts of equipment to not normally seen in areas, and IF that is the case then we should all know it is on the edge!

Hey man I live in S.Fla. In the video the road sign says Sunrise Blvd. which is Ft Lauderdale area on I95. I live about 1 1/2 hrs north. Like I said earlier I don't think it's that big a deal but if I did I would definitely let everyone here know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Hey man I live in S.Fla. In the video the road sign says Sunrise Blvd. which is Ft Lauderdale area on I95. I live about 1 1/2 hrs north. Like I said earlier I don't think it's that big a deal but if I did I would definitely let everyone here know.

GREAT to hear, enough going, we don't need to anymore Drama

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

GREAT to hear, enough going, we don't need to anymore Drama

Thanks!!

No problem! By the way I'm apparently evil with green! Any chance you can give me one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.