Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honey

Was The Gas Attack A False Flag?

Honey    171

I have been doing a lot of reading this past week and here is what I make of the situation in Syria:

Trump seemed to be very rapid in his response to the gas attack in Syria. He had his men in a ready position to attack a specific area. He had well planned the event in advance. If Trump acted that fast without any foreknowledge of the situation, that is scary. Some would say that he jumped the gun. He had to have known. 

All of his children went to Mar-a-lago this week, including Xi and his group. I suppose that there was more to Trump showing off to Xi than has been talked about. I think that he used the event as a shield to protect himself and his entire family from retaliation by keeping them all together there knowing that China's leader would give a measure of protection from Russia.

Did Trump order the false flag? I doubt it. But I do believe it was ordered, probably by the CIA. They seem to be behind these types of things. Did Trump have any control over the ordering? Probably not. 

Remember when Trump met with Obama for the first time at the White House after he was elected? Trump stated that they had a good meeting but that he learned about the ones up there as he pointed toward the ceiling. He stated that it was bad. I think that we now know who he was talking about. It had to be the deep state.

This past week there has been talk of Russia and China going on a currency that is backed by gold and is not the US dollar. We have been hearing about this coming for a few months now. It is finally here.

Don't forget that pipeline that Russia wants. That is what the whole fight with Syria is based on. If Russia doesn't have Syria for their pipeline, they will lose the European customer base. 

Bankers and corporations are in this together.

I could go on and on, but I'm sure that you all will help to add to the soup.

Kral   
Kral

toppling the Syrian regime has been their plan all along. Trump is just a puppet.

here's David's take on it (I haven't listened to it all yet, but it's good ole David)

apache54    4,179
15 minutes ago, Kral said:

toppling the Syrian regime has been their plan all along. Trump is just a puppet.

here's David's take on it (I haven't listened to it all yet, but it's good ole David)

Toppling ANY regime that won't play ball with them.  The, NWO, Banksters, oil, etc. etc. ! It is ALL the same scumbags who are ruling the world and trying to remove those who don't go along with them!

My Name    35
1 hour ago, Honey said:

I have been doing a lot of reading this past week and here is what I make of the situation in Syria:

Trump seemed to be very rapid in his response to the gas attack in Syria. He had his men in a ready position to attack a specific area. He had well planned the event in advance. If Trump acted that fast without any foreknowledge of the situation, that is scary. Some would say that he jumped the gun. He had to have known. 

All of his children went to Mar-a-lago this week, including Xi and his group. I suppose that there was more to Trump showing off to Xi than has been talked about. I think that he used the event as a shield to protect himself and his entire family from retaliation by keeping them all together there knowing that China's leader would give a measure of protection from Russia.

Did Trump order the false flag? I doubt it. But I do believe it was ordered, probably by the CIA. They seem to be behind these types of things. Did Trump have any control over the ordering? Probably not. 

Remember when Trump met with Obama for the first time at the White House after he was elected? Trump stated that they had a good meeting but that he learned about the ones up there as he pointed toward the ceiling. He stated that it was bad. I think that we now know who he was talking about. It had to be the deep state.

This past week there has been talk of Russia and China going on a currency that is backed by gold and is not the US dollar. We have been hearing about this coming for a few months now. It is finally here.

Don't forget that pipeline that Russia wants. That is what the whole fight with Syria is based on. If Russia doesn't have Syria for their pipeline, they will lose the European customer base. 

Bankers and corporations are in this together.

I could go on and on, but I'm sure that you all will help to add to the soup.

It was a stunt similar to the one Obama pulled when  he launched the attack on Libya while he was on an official state visit to Brazil. He ended up being refused a meeting and had to leave with huge butthurt.

Dan Lannon    475

Icke nails it again.  This guy knows all the signs & numbers.  Brilliant analysis and recap, and precisely what it's all about......one big charade.

My Name    35
15 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

Icke nails it again.  This guy knows all the signs & numbers.  Brilliant analysis and recap, and precisely what it's all about......one big charade.

Agree. Chrade.

Mindzen    271

I am very confident that the gas attack was either a false flag attack or a hoax from the White Helmets in the area. It makes little to no sense for Assad to do this, nor did it the first time he was accused. I think Russia is buying time until they are strong enough to go head to head with the U.S. More events like the U.S. bombing might speed up their timeline. 

Brio    1,038
4 hours ago, Honey said:

Nice analysis Honey but it's the Saudis and Qatar that need Syria not Russia. Syria is not between Russia and the European market.

Honey    171
5 minutes ago, Brio said:

Nice analysis Honey but it's the Saudis and Qatar that need Syria not Russia. Syria is not between Russia and the European market.

Watch George Webb's videos--the early ones. He proves that Russia needs Syria.

Jump To Top