Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

A Freeman

The 6 April 2017 Tomahawk Missile Attack on Syria - Explained

Making sense of what has just happened...

Everyone has very recently had the opportunity to review the background historical information detailing how the Deep State came into being thanks to Guitar Doc. Divine timing. So let's use that information to understand why this U.S. missile strike in Syria just took place and why now.

This attack took place 100 years to the day from the U.S. entering WW1 [1917 also marked the end of the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles" when British (Israelite) forces liberated Jerusalem from gentile Turkish/Edomite rule]. It is following in the wake of the March 17th Israeli airstrikes near Palmyra, which were carried out under the auspices of targeting “advanced weapons” headed for Hezbollah, to purportedly be used against the state of Israel. Hezbollah is currently fighting alongside Syrian regular army forces against the ISIS terrorist monster created by Western intelligence services working on behalf of the Israeli-American-Saudi-Qatar regional interests.

The Israeli airstrikes into Syria took place just a month after talks between Netanyahu and Trump to legitimize the unlawful Israeli occupation of the Golan Heights, which itself is really about much more than a few more subdivisions for some more Ashkenazi families.

http://journal-neo.org/2017/03/30/golan-heights-israel-oil-and-trump/ 

The irony of this is that Golan belonged to the true Israelite tribe of Manasseh who today are the Anglo-Saxon American people. So you have the lawful owners of the Golan Heights being conned yet again by the counterfeit Jews (Ashkenazis) to be their henchmen in yet another land-grab deal to expand the borders of a country they have no right to occupy in the first place. All thanks to the Syrian civil war that the Ashkenazi/Israeli led intelligence services set-up when they and the CIA created ISIS.

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazi is counterfeit, including their false claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah's son Japheth (through Japheth's son Gomer), NOT Noah's son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZI are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they've stolen from TRUE Israel to set up their counterfeit-Jewish-state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of because without him and their scam there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.

Launching dozens of Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase in Homs over alleged chemical attacks by the Syrian government in Idlib won't hold up under scrutiny. Idlib was obviously staged, and was already being compared to the Sarin gas false-flag even before the cruise missiles began to fly.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/04/04/syria-another-chemical-weapon-false-flag-on-the-eve-of-peace-talks-in-brussels/ 

The U.S. history of false flags, bombing Syrian regular army and key Syrian infrastructure to provide air support for ISIS, and even bombing hospitals caring for the wounded, etc. to support the Zionist-Ashkenazi agenda isn't a secret anymore. Russia knows. China knows. And so do the American people that aren't zombified by the MSM. As others have already pointed out, this latest “shock-and-awe” display of military strength (stupidity really) was carried out in front of Xi Jinping as if to be used as a bargaining chip at the dinner table in the discussions about the Chinese vassal state of N. Korea, which itself is just a cover-story. And no, it doesn't matter whether this was the neocon-artists conning Trump into this action or if Trump willingly went along.

The U.S. CANNOT win a war against both Russia and China, but that's exactly where we are headed. And perhaps not that well known, Russia and China have reformed the Eastern block and have been conducting joint military exercises for almost a dozen years in preparation for the upcoming war with the U.S. and U.K.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/us-militarys-worst-nightmare-war-russia-china-the-same-time-17490 

https://www.rt.com/news/russia-china-drills-urals-016/ 

People continually dismiss Bible prophecy, even though it is reading now like tomorrow's newspaper.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block – Russia and China) might be prepared.

How do we know the “kings of the East” are Russia and China? We have Russia very well defined in Ezekiel 38-39, in the final battle as they advance on the land of Israel. Please see a few excerpts below, but really these two chapters should be read in their entirety now that it is clearly understood who they are referencing.

Ezekiel 38:1-3, 8, 18, 39:1-6

38:1 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk), and prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):

38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the LAND of Israel, saith the Lord "I AM", [that] My fury shall come up in My face.

39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):
39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
39:3 And I will smite thy bow (shooting weapon) out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows (ammunition) to fall out of thy right hand.
39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that [is] with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and [to] the beasts of the field to be devoured.
39:5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken [it], saith the Lord "I AM".
39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, AND among them that dwell carelessly in "the isles" (the British Isles): and they shall know that I [am] the "I AM".

We also have Christ's revelation to John, which describes the size of the army which will be arrayed against the land and people of Israel in this final battle in the Valley of Megiddon, below the mountains of Megiddo - Har-Megiddo or in English - Armageddon - ARMAGEDDON.

Revelation 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I HEARD the number of them.

There is only one country on this planet that has a 200 million man standing army: CHINA. This should hopefully make it painfully obvious that Russia and China, training together for the past 12 years in anticipation of this upcoming battle with the U.S. and U.K., are the “kings of the East”. And the “water” of the great River Euphrates that is dried up to make way for them are the people that live in that area.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Millions of Iraqis and Syrians have already either been killed or displaced.

Before anyone gets the mistaken impression that Bible prophecy somehow equates to predeterminism, please bear in mind that all prophecy is written with at least two possible outcomes to preserve our God-given right to free-will. So we get the exact world we deserve based on our collective thoughts and actions.

The reason all of this is happening right now is because we haven't kept our Promise/Covenant with our Maker to be His demonstration people. We were meant to show the world how wonderful it is to live by God's Law so that other countries around us would want the same. This would have resulted in the grafting in of the neighboring Gentile nations into Israel, so that the borders would have expanded and the process would then repeat itself until the entire world was the Kingdom of heaven here on Earth.

But that didn't happen, because we haven't kept and enforced The Law, and being no different, or even worse than the Gentile countries around us, there was nothing worth joining.

If you genuinely want to prepare for what's coming, then read, study and put into action The Survival Plan and start living by God's Law. How could anyone reasonably expect to have God's protection whilst continuing to rebel against Him?

Forget about what the churches have taught you. Forget about what the government has told you. It is all wrong. Clear your minds of all of the nonsense and start looking for answers from within, by tapping into the most powerful force in the Universe: Our Creator.

Faith is the polar opposite of fear and can only demonstrated through obedience. So if you want to overcome your fears, the first step is to start doing what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, to protect us from evil and keep us free.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20

30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.