Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

So where is the false flag?

Well? Ain't no way all this doom is going to keep happening without a distraction..... planes trains and automobiles..

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well? Ain't no way all this doom is going to keep happening without a distraction..... planes trains and automobiles..

Get ready for it!

I think that we will see an "attack" on some major US city in the next few days that will be blamed on Assad sleeper cells. Then its "Game on!"

17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The staged fake chemical weapon attack is the false flag. The false flag is always the excuse for Americans to escalate violence. Until the USA experience an unequivocal military defeat, it will always consider it has the power to strike anyone. Even for made up reasons that everyone knows to be a lie. The fall of the US won't be pretty or quick.

39 minutes ago, My Name said:

The staged fake chemical weapon attack is the false flag.

“US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”

This article was first published by GR in June 2013 the author of which is the truthnewsinternational blogsite.  

In January 29, 2013, Britain’s most popular Daily Newspaper, in its online version Dailymail.co.uk published an article titled:

U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad’s regime’

A few days later they pulled the article.

What the reason was for the deletion remains unclear. The article was published at this URL:

http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

There exists a cached version of the article which can be found here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

1 hour ago, My Name said:

The staged fake chemical weapon attack is the false flag. The false flag is always the excuse for Americans to escalate violence. Until the USA experience an unequivocal military defeat, it will always consider it has the power to strike anyone. Even for made up reasons that everyone knows to be a lie. The fall of the US won't be pretty or quick.

I get that part. But people see through it... so another distraction I expect!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I get that part. But people see through it... so another distraction I expect!

yep , perhaps a boat sinks in the med

or maybe a 'russian' missile flies out of the ocean and hits an american interest

pansy ass chemical weapons farce is not enough, for this missile strike in syria or anything else

14 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

yep , perhaps a boat sinks in the med

or maybe a 'russian' missile flies out of the ocean and hits an american interest

Funny you should mention this. Lots of chatter around just that. Well that and israel.... just murmurs to expect things etc!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.