Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Wikileaks Releases Vault 7 “Grasshopper”

15 minutes ago, Talon said:

“Today, April 7th 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 “Grasshopper” — 27 documents from the CIA’s Grasshopper framework, a platform used to build customized malware payloads for Microsoft Windows operating systems,” the anti-secrecy organisation announced Friday morning.

https://wearechange.org/wikileaks-releases-vault-7-grasshopper/

Thanks for this info Talon! I don't have much else to add. Just wanted to say I appreciated the info :D

I think we all get it on the CIA hacking thing, and nothing will come of it except some shrugs of acknowledgement that we pretty much already knew deep down inside that was the case .  I want to see some real meat.  Some revelations about the more nefarious dark stuff.  Why you Bogarting the goodies, Julian, amigo?  Throw down.

40 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

I think we all get it on the CIA hacking thing, and nothing will come of it except some shrugs of acknowledgement that we pretty much already knew deep down inside that was the case .  I want to see some real meat.  Some revelations about the more nefarious dark stuff.  Why you Bogarting the goodies, Julian, amigo?  Throw down.

Agreed, he is trying to protect him self, but I think it is time to release the dark side and see where it goes!

1 hour ago, Dan Lannon said:

This, the leaks have been pretty lame so far. "Hey we are spying on everyone and all your vpn and antivirus is useless!" Snowden already broke that story.

6 hours ago, FredoIsSmart said:

This, the leaks have been pretty lame so far. "Hey we are spying on everyone and all your vpn and antivirus is useless!" Snowden already broke that story.

I think it is laying the groundwork for something to come... probably from the trump administration.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.