Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Are you still for trump?

Polltime - Are you still for trump?  

67 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you still for trump?

    • Yes I am!
      22
    • No I am not!
      25
    • Holding on to Hope!
      20


Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    17,125

Time for a poll. Because I can't seriously believe people are buying his bullshit still!

See poll above!

On a side note. I'm almost ready to bug the f**k outta dodge...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216

The only solution left is millions of people descending on the government buildings in Washington, London, Paris and Berlin.   And that won't be happening.  Trump or no Trump no longer matters.  You think Pence will do anything different?  :)

Russia and China just got all they need to  convince them they have  no choice but  to  link arms and jointly  defend themselves against the biggest rogue nation the world has ever known.  Missiles raining down on a Russian ally while the Chinese Premier is eating dinner with Trump.   I'm sure Xi is feeling very magnanimous toward us and our President right  now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,125
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

The only solution left is millions of people descending on the government buildings in Washington, London, Paris and Berlin.   And that won't be happening.  Trump or no Trump no longer matters.  You think Pence will do anything different?  :)

Russia and China just got all they need to  convince them they have  no choice but  to  link arms and jointly  defend themselves against the biggest rogue nation the world has ever known.  Missiles raining down on a Russian ally while the Chinese Premier is eating dinner with Trump.   I'm sure Xi is feeling very magnanimous toward us and our President right  now.

Yeh it does not seem like pence would be a good president!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 schon    778

No more Obama and his BS. Trump is standing tall and with a limited response has sent one hell of a message to the rooskies,chiner,and NK and Iran. Knock off the bullsyte because Im not standing for it.

Ball is in their court,attack the most powerful military on the planet or stop the BS.....wonder what they will choose.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 schon    778
4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

   I'm sure Xi is feeling very magnanimous toward us and our President right  now.

As he wipes the egg off his face? Russia folded and showed their missile defense is useless,Iran shot off their mouths....whats Xi gonna do? Not much.Rooskies and chiner as allies....oh whip me beat me,not like we havent seen that before.

Cold war 2.0....time for the elite to make more trillions.Like we havent seen that before either.

What goes around,comes around.Everything old is new again.Reason for those sayings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,125
8 minutes ago, schon said:

No more Obama and his BS. Trump is standing tall and with a limited response has sent one hell of a message to the rooskies,chiner,and NK and Iran. Knock off the bullsyte because Im not standing for it.

Ball is in their court,attack the most powerful military on the planet or stop the BS.....wonder what they will choose.....

Sent a message? why are you all so f**king blind right now?? He's just done what the democrats have been doing. He's just gone against the people again. f**k the whole trump is playing 4d chess shit too.

Trumps f**king you in the ass and you ain't even seeing it.....

Every step of the way. But know this. Time for change is running out. Once it goes so far and people finally realize. IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

And that is on those who won't listen! I've been ahead of the curve consistently and correct how many times now. And I make this point because the level of importance to what I have to say if off the charts right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 schon    778

I lived the history.Its nothing new.

Time to build a bomb shelter and have nuclear bomb drills in school.Welcome to the 1950's. This isnt the end of the world,this isnt even a new war in Syria.

Cold war 2.0,you werent around for cold war ver 1.0   I take it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 schon    778
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

And that is on those who won't listen! I've been ahead of the curve consistently and correct how many times now. And I make this point because the level of importance to what I have to say if off the charts right now!

Except that you are wrong and in a panic.Youre going to be the perfect cold warrior. Its back to MAD,and that is a reality the prevents global war....nobody can win.Checkmate!

Cold war,regional wars by proxy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,125
3 minutes ago, schon said:

Except that you are wrong and in a panic.Youre going to be the perfect cold warrior.

I'm not wrong and I'm not in a panic! Perfectly calm! But alas I do indeed see why nothing ever changes now. I'll prepare accordingly for myself and those I care about. Everyone else can burn in the fires of ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, schon said:

I lived the history.Its nothing new.

Time to build a bomb shelter and have nuclear bomb drills in school. This isnt the end of the world,this isnt even a new war in Syria.

Cold war 2.0,you werent around for cold war ver 1.0   I take it?

If you think WWIII is going to be fought on cold war terms you are woefully lacking in understanding of the  advancements technology has  made.  Look up...look high, because much of the coming destruction will originate in orbit.

And that means no place on earth is guaranteed safety.

Every major player on the field today has some  serious surprises up  their sleeves and every  one of them is itching  for an excuse to test them. 

This may well be all the excuse needed.  Once Pandora's box is opened, it won't matter who opened it first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Just Jo    228

I truly believe that Assad under estimated what the US response would be from his chemical attack.  After 8 years of not being held accountable for some very brutal actions, he did not expect this.  Especially with best buddy Russia in his backyard.  The refuge crisis has been brought on by this one country.  Hundreds of thousands dead.  How long can a person turn a blind eye?  I imagine that Russia knew the US response was coming and when.  Now, let's hope cooler heads will prevail and a reasonable solution to Obama's mess can be found. 

I was really never for Trump in the first place.  He is our president and is much better than what the alternative was.  She is waist deep in what started all this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,125
Just now, Just Jo said:

I truly believe that Assad under estimated what the US response would be from his chemical attack.

Except It seems the attack was faked.... opposition to assad most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×