Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

I have awoken to conflict | Trump Attacks Assads Airforce Bases! | Shep Speaks!

Explains why I just woke up feeling like I've been beaten the f**k out of. Stay safe everyone!

Looking at all the news now... Man I do not even know where to begin!

Trump fell for it...   He fails to realize that sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all... At least investigate first, and dont follow blindly...

At the moment, I don't think this will escalate. BUT, I will be keeping a close eye on this. (read OCD episode incoming, just in time for the weekend and I have yard work, lol) Potential is certainly there. And frankly, anymore, I have no faith in leaders in anywhere to use what little intelligence they possess, to make rational decisions.

I don't like babies being killed by gas, but dead is dead. The outrage (in my opinion) is generated by our own fear of "the worst death imaginable".  Bullet, strangled, gas. Still dead.

BUT, I also think we ought to leave those folks to their own. Sitting in their own mess is a good incentive to take back their country, however that may manifest. This is about the oil. Drill here, drill now. Screw the middle east. LET them kill each other. I really care not. I have been watching this crap roll around the Middle East countries for 30 freakin years. I am an isolationist at heart and I thought Trump was, too.  I believe that Mind Your Own Business applies to families and countries.  (until you hurt me or mine or my country). If these people don't have the heart to fight for their own homes, why should we spend blood and treasure?

And on another note, I read where the Philippine dude Duterte has ordered troops to occupy some contested islands in the South China Sea. And Korea. 

I hear rumbling in the distance.  I said on another thread, hell's coming to breakfast. I'm ready.

46 minutes ago, GirlFriday said:

At the moment, I don't think this will escalate. BUT, I will be keeping a close eye on this. (read OCD episode incoming, just in time for the weekend and I have yard work, lol) Potential is certainly there. And frankly, anymore, I have no faith in leaders in anywhere to use what little intelligence they possess, to make rational decisions.

I don't like babies being killed by gas, but dead is dead. The outrage (in my opinion) is generated by our own fear of "the worst death imaginable".  Bullet, strangled, gas. Still dead.

BUT, I also think we ought to leave those folks to their own. Sitting in their own mess is a good incentive to take back their country, however that may manifest. This is about the oil. Drill here, drill now. Screw the middle east. LET them kill each other. I really care not. I have been watching this crap roll around the Middle East countries for 30 freakin years. I am an isolationist at heart and I thought Trump was, too.  I believe that Mind Your Own Business applies to families and countries.  (until you hurt me or mine or my country). If these people don't have the heart to fight for their own homes, why should we spend blood and treasure?

And on another note, I read where the Philippine dude Duterte has ordered troops to occupy some contested islands in the South China Sea. And Korea. 

I hear rumbling in the distance.  I said on another thread, hell's coming to breakfast. I'm ready.

We all have to come together before it is too late. And the hourglass is losing sand!

My reaction was initially the same but look at the bigger picture. The timing of the airstrikes coincides with the Jingping visit. I believe it was meant to sent a message for China to deal with N.Korea and butterball Kim. Obama cost the US a lot of respect on the world stage bowing and sucking up to every world leader in sight, didnt the Chinese delegation curse out the entire obama team and make them exit out the ass end of the plane last September? No Respect! Just like poor Fredo! :tissuespls:

Full Court Press in the Media. All backing the strike and giving credibility to a vid many think is really fake (the gas attack).

It was a slick move, gas attack one day a strike the next with no time for people to sit around debating the truth of the vids and reports and finding the holes in the story. Now the focus is on the strikes and US firepower in general. A lot of Look how Tough the USA is as well on the US channels I noticed. Lots of experts, wall to wall experts in the last 2 hours across the US and International media but almost all of them are reading from the same script. That is why I am calling it a full court press.

Lots of speculation which is sweetening the path to justified invasion is what I have been seeing. Looks like the USA is going in and some people have known it for weeks.

1 minute ago, Guitar Doc said:

Full Court Press in the Media. All backing the strike and giving credibility to a vid many think is really fake (the gas attack).

It was a slick move, gas attack one day a strike the next with no time for people to sit around debating the truth of the vids and reports and finding the holes in the story. Now the focus is on the strikes and US firepower in general. A lot of Look how Tough the USA is as well on the US channels I noticed. Lots of experts, wall to wall experts in the last 2 hours across the US and International media but almost all of them are reading from the same script. That is why I am calling it a full court press.

Lots of speculation which is sweetening the path to justified invasion is what I have been seeing. Looks like the USA is going in and some people have known it for weeks.

Yep but few people understand... very few people know... it seems!

I don't believe (can't) that Trump is doing everything he wants.  He either sold out or was compromised or folded or whatever.  Judging by the quality and content of the MSM coverage of his presidency I would place that moment in time when my hopes were dashed to be at or shortly after Flynn resigned and the new guy got appointed.  In a span of about a week the winds of change blew through the MSM and it became obvious to me that the struggle was over.

You saw this same shift in the winds about 2.5 weeks before the election for three to four days as the Weiner bomb fell.  

The intensity of the MSM propaganda is a barometer that I use to sense out the true nature of events.  They say left , I go right.   The more they insist left, the more conviction I feel having chosen right.  I had never voted for a republican before Trump.   The MSM helped wake me up.

I'm not happy with the turn of events since the election, but highly confident things would be much crappier with HRC at the helm.

At least he called out CNN for being fake news, that by itself to me is a big enough accomplishment for his first 100 days.

So, yeah Syria, the bankerdogs of war have prevailed on yet another day.   This could be the big one.  It sucks.

It has been going on intensely already for 15+ years, this frenzy of aggression.   Before that simply a high level of aggression.

My point is ....

If you're not already ready, forget it, go watch the game on the idiot box.

There was this thread that got deleted on glp last night. Could be because of trin's connection to Mattis and too much truth being told?

-----------

For those of you who think Trump is doing the right thing... you ... (rest of thread title can't be found from google search)

I work in this field. He was told specifically not to engage, to offer investigations by other nations to verify. Mad Dog was the one pushing... as well as others. The contingencies have not been thought through, and the SHIT STORM is here. It will NOT end the way most here think it will. You had better be covering your asses. I personally came home a little bit ago with 300 lbs of food, and will be hitting COSTCO again tomorrow. f**king hell is about to rip loose...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.