Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Name

Impeach Trump Now!

Cinnamon    19,880
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

No one was killed. All infrastructure.

Yes there were deaths.

marlowe    1,579
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes there were deaths.

I  had a dream this morning that only made sense to me when Trump bombed Syria....

I believe Trump , Assad & Putin conspired to fake this ...Assad removed all his planes and people

from the air bases and then Trump ordered them to be hit.........The idea is to lure ISIS into a

certain area because ISIDS will think Assad is now weak or whatever......Then Trump & Putin will

tear the ISIS fighters to pieces............I know it sounds crazy but I cammot believe Trump would act out of character like it appears........

Cinnamon    19,880

He's acting the same way he's been acting about a lot of other things. The pot issue, the private prisons, the internet bill, the shitty health care bill (good it got yanked!) and now this.  

Is he just trying to piss everyone off at him or what? Hillary wanted exactly what happened tonight.  

This is another layer of waking up.

Bottom line! Govt. is NEVER your FRIEND! I don't care who is in office. We're not supposed to "like" them. How to make them do their jobs in D.C. is beyond me! 

The shackles are on! 

marlowe    1,579
23 minutes ago, marlowe said:

I  had a dream this morning that only made sense to me when Trump bombed Syria....

I believe Trump , Assad & Putin conspired to fake this ...Assad removed all his planes and people

from the air bases and then Trump ordered them to be hit.........The idea is to lure ISIS into a

certain area because ISIDS will think Assad is now weak or whatever......Then Trump & Putin will

tear the ISIS fighters to pieces............I know it sounds crazy but I cammot believe Trump would act out of character like it appears........

At 54 seconds into his brief speech tonight Trump calls Assad a 'dictator' .  Trump

knows full well that Assad is the elected president and he is popular with the people of Syria.

IMO Trump is doing another trolling trick that we will understand in the future......

abigfatzero    2,159

I'm voting for Hillary next time, at least she didn't lie about her intentions in the middle and her intentions towards Russia.

Cinnamon    19,880
Just now, abigfatzero said:

I'm voting for Hillary next time, at least she didn't lie about her intentions in the middle and her intentions towards Russia.

No. That was not an option for anyone. We'd be at war and have 20 million muslims here by now. 

abigfatzero    2,159
Just now, Cinnamon said:

No. That was not an option for anyone. We'd be at war and have 20 million muslims here by now. 

What has changed, Trump made some BS executive order about immigration just so it could be blocked by a judge, as was the plan from the get go as far as I'm concerned.

All Trump needs to do is enforce the laws on the books, no executive order needed.

And, Trump just committed an act of war exactly 100 years after the start of WWI.

In case you didn't notice.

Hillary wanted a no fly zone over Syria, getting rid of Assad's air force is the first step, then comes the invasion.

Trump just bombed the crap out of his air force and Tillerson is talking about a coalition to invade.

Have also read reports about the military equipment sent to Germany (in desert camo) was loaded on trains in Poland, shipped to Italy? loaded on giant ships and sailed to Beirut.

The new boss sure looks like the old boss.

At least Hitlery said she wanted a no fly zone.

Jump To Top