Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guitar Doc

Prophesy and Mind Control

Guitar Doc    1,210

Are Prophesies and attempt at mind control?

What we believe has more influence over us than we know. If I believe in a  prophesy it has the taken over a portion of my beliefs, therefore mind control.

Having been raised in the churches I know the Book of Revelation to be one such document. Is it real? Highly unlikely. What we have deduced is the person who uttered the prophesy was drugged with Opium. He was then shown a series of paintings ad had several payers act out things in front of him , a man standing between seven lamps. That is one of the dead giveaways, that is the Jewish religion which Jesus attacked with regularity. The Book of Revelation is a useful fable created by Jewish conspirators. The Roman Catholic church chose what was in the recognized bible and what was to be eradicated. They had more than one choice for apocryphal book. The others told a different story, no antichrist in their versions.

It has served as a script to be played to at times to mislead people. It is famous an in the minds of many so it is useful to use to play people. It isn't the only such script or prophesy people use as a go to.

Paranormal research was big in the 1980's and 1990's. People got results they didn't expect. One thing they found was the human mind can influence reality. The more people assisting the greater the effect.

Prophesies also do this, so does the MSM. They tell a story many believe and it becomes truth or even starts to manifest as many minds conduct it into reality.

Freedom starts in the mind. It starts by abandoning all previous beliefs and starting over. Looking at the world as if a child with no preconceptions. You start to see what you have been missing. You realize you have been lead around by the nose all your life. You find many of your beliefs were creations of others inserted into either willingly or unwillingly into you where they became as if computer programs.

Creating popular narratives and prophesies is like changing the bed of a river so it will flow where you want it. All they use is the Art of Suggestion and many are influenced with ease.

Be careful of what you choose to believe in friends.

Guitar Doc    1,210

It is a Tavistock operation.  They use suggestion to create something in the minds of many they will manifest if enough numbers and belief are present.

There are electronic coin flipping machines at locations around the world. They measure randomness. Each day they should be 50:50. That doesn't always happen. On the day Princess Diana died they went nuts and didn't have a 50:50% distribution. The minds of many people screwed the randomness of the world.

Since then Tavistock have continued to try and harness this. They did so using the MSM who creates stories across large formats. Occasionally you see them have guided meditation or guided "mind trips" and they have done these publicly in London a few times in the past. They were measuring the response to many people believing the same things at once.

They know it is influential. That is why the Media broadcast the same story during sanctioned  Psy-ops. It acts like a prophesy, it directs belief which if their is enough of causes the prediction to manifest.

To change the word we need to embrace positive thoughts and goals and reject negatives ones and their influence over us. Negative ones have more power over our minds than positive ones. We need to guard our minds and belief while being able to keep an open mind to new material as it arises.

kbet    791

You have to understand, that there is three "Catholic" branches. The oldest, the Orthodox Catholic, founded by Constantine; Roman Catholic, founded by the Franks and Bishop of Rome; and the Protestant Catholic's*. At the time of the Council of Nicaea, the Roman Catholic Church, didn't exist. The reason John's Revelation of the Apocalypse was chosen over Peter's, is that in John's, if you "go to hell you stay in hell".

In Peters, most are severely punished, but after their punishment was over, they where allowed out, and for some, they didn't "go to hell/lake of fire", but had no reward. There is a big reason for John's being selected:

Paul, was the one who taught those notions, and even at the time of the Council of Nicaea, there was a huge debate in the Church if Paul was really an Apostle of Christ, or of Satan. As Jesus Christ taught, "you go to hell, you stay in hell", type theology. So, they went with the safer bet. If Rome was around(the Church of Rome, was small and insignificant at the time, until it's take over by the Frank's and the Cult of Rome), they would of went with Peter's Revelation. The reason so, because as time went on, Catholic's, began to side more with Paul, and less with Christ and his Apostles.

That said Revelations is a useful Book, as it has prevented many horrors thus far. If it wasn't for the warnings in John, we would all be chipped in the 80's. The thing about those human chips is, they caused greatly increased aggression and other problems. Lastly, Christianity is on it's death bed, as the enemies of Christ,  have total control over our societies, and even most Pastors these day's, do not believe the Bible. Many of your assertions make no sense in light of that, and beg one to look for some kind of conflict of interest.

*The Roman Catholic Church, is a break away Church, as Constantine only gave administration of the Empire's pagan churches to Rome, not Christian. Not only that, the Popes, didn't gain full power and authority over the Pagan Churches, until the last pagan relative of Constantine died. "pontifex maximus", is a pagan title. In the West, the Bishops of Rome, used Frankish muscle to expand their religious authority over others, directly and indirectly. The Protestant Churches, are a breakaway of a breakaway, church.

Constantine, essentially killed the Church of the Apostles, something his predecessors couldn't do. For the last 1,000+ years, they have been playing "Weekend at Bernie's", and now that the corpse is fully rotten, it is beginning to fall apart.

Ukshep    17,040

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

WhiteHorse    526

Too many prophecies have come to fruition, we can definitely rule out coincidence.

The mind is a wonderful masterpiece of creation, it will take you anywhere you choose to let it, watch out for the dry places. 

It was prophesied that in the end days there would only a remnant remain, another truth. 

I believe in prophecy, it doesn't control my mind but sets it free, the truth shall set you free. 

Guitar Doc    1,210
10 minutes ago, kbet said:

You have to understand, that there is three "Catholic" branches. The oldest, the Orthodox Catholic, founded by Constantine; Roman Catholic, founded by the Franks and Bishop of Rome; and the Protestant Catholic's*. At the time of the Council of Nicaea, the Roman Catholic Church, didn't exist. The reason John's Revelation of the Apocalypse was chosen over Peter's, is that in John's, if you "go to hell you stay in hell".

In Peters, most are severely punished, but after their punishment was over, they where allowed out, and for some, they didn't "go to hell/lake of fire", but had no reward. There is a big reason for John's being selected:

Paul, was the one who taught those notions, and even at the time of the Council of Nicaea, there was a huge debate in the Church if Paul was really an Apostle of Christ, or of Satan. As Jesus Christ taught, "you go to hell, you stay in hell", type theology. So, they went with the safer bet. If Rome was around(the Church of Rome, was small and insignificant at the time, until it's take over by the Frank's and the Cult of Rome), they would of went with Peter's Revelation. The reason so, because as time went on, Catholic's, began to side more with Paul, and less with Christ and his Apostles.

That said Revelations is a useful Book, as it has prevented many horrors thus far. If it wasn't for the warnings in John, we would all be chipped in the 80's. The thing about those human chips is, they caused greatly increased aggression and other problems. Lastly, Christianity is on it's death bed, as the enemies of Christ,  have total control over our societies, and even most Pastors these day's, do not believe the Bible. Many of your assertions make no sense in light of that, and beg one to look for some kind of conflict of interest.

*The Roman Catholic Church, is a break away Church, as Constantine only gave administration of the Empire's pagan churches to Rome, not Christian. Not only that, the Popes, didn't gain full power and authority over the Pagan Churches, until the last pagan relative of Constantine died. "pontifex maximus", is a pagan title. In the West, the Bishops of Rome, used Frankish muscle to expand their religious authority over others, directly and indirectly. The Protestant Churches, are a breakaway of a breakaway, church.

Constantine, essentially killed the Church of the Apostles, something his predecessors couldn't do. For the last 1,000+ years, they have been playing "Weekend at Bernie's", and now that the corpse is fully rotten, it is beginning to fall apart.

They fed the true Christians to the lions so they could proliferate fake Christianity. Nearly everything about Roman Catholicism is contrary to the teachings of Jesus let alone what they cover-up by ordering all of those works destroyed. They stole the power from Christianity by banning Christians from doing miracles and wonders. That was witchcraft which got you burned to death. My wife was burned to death in one previous life and drowned in another. Reincarnation was removed in the 6th century from the bible.

My information suggests the ruling families of Rome were behind the creation of the Roman Catholic church. It is what the Roman Empire became, it didn't fall, it morphed into something bigger and more powerful. They then maneuvered until they controlled it fully and used their people as Pope from time to time. Medici had to take the seat and end one of their lines at one stage. They then crowned themselves the kings and queen of Europe which the pope ratified. They created the Blue Bloods and it why all US presidents are related to them. Keeping it in the family.  They took the apex of power and ratified kings queens and Contracts. The property law we go by in the western world is Roman Property Law.

Funny thing is anyone who has had a genuine God experience never believes in judgement or damnation again. After experiencing God you just can't believe in that ever again. It doesn't match up at all. Several of my ministers were keepers of secret knowledge within the churches. They told me about the Roman Catholic conspiracy. The biggest thing covered up by the RC's was the fact we are not in God's reality. Jesus preached it constantly, but you will rarely see in the bible. The Roman Catholic worship the same god as the Hebrews which Jesus railed against telling his followers the Hebrews worshiped the demiurge in their Temple, the same god the Roman Catholics venerate.

The secret Christian brotherhood knows traditional orthodox Christianity is a fake, but they know God is real. They have secrets they will not disclose unless asked directly. They won't lie to you, it is forbidden to them, but they won't tell you straight out unless you ask.They told me it wasn't God that did the miracles and healing in the church, it was the belief of the people.

This is what the paranormal researchers also tell us.

By capturing the belief of many you can alter reality, even if only in their minds.

We have a power over reality, we make new reality all the time. We do it with our minds and belief. When many people are devoted to the same cause it has an effect on this reactive reality we currently dwell in.

A Freeman    659
2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Are Prophesies and attempt at mind control?

No. Organized religion is an attempt at mind control. That's why the Bible condemns priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc. and tells us that only hypocrites and heathens go to church, so they can be seen by others.

Prophecies were given to us simply as an either or proposition. If you behave this way, then this will happen. If you behave another way, then something else will happen.

Examples? Within The Law, in the book of Deuteronomy, chapter 28, we are given a very specific list of blessings and curses (penalties) that depend on whether or not we keep The Law. If we keep The Law we receive all of the blessings listed, and if we don't, we can expect to have the penalty clause (curses) enforced against us.

Every prophecy offers at least two possible outcomes, ensuring our free-will. Another example?

Malachi 4

4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, LEST I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The key word in the above passage is LEST. It changes the entire meaning of what is being shared, because it offers a choice, even at this late hour. It makes the curse, which is described in verse 1, an option based on our behavior. So we can either remember and return to The Law (which provides TRUE freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security for ALL), or burn. It's really as simple as that. The choice is ours.

The book of Revelation is probably the most misunderstood book in the Bible. Plenty of clergy have guessed at what they think it means, when it clearly states within Revelation that the ONLY One qualified to unlock its mysteries and true meanings is Christ Himself, since He was the One Who gave the vision to John (see Revelation 5:1-5 and then compare with Daniel 12:1-4). So the key to understanding the book of Revelation requires we seek and find Christ Who, according to what He told His disciples, should be here NOW.

We are all free to believe whatever we wish, but considering that over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, 99+% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, only a fool would look at that track record and think the remaining <1% won't likewise be fulfilled in exact and minute detail. And that includes the book of Revelation, large portions of which are being have already been fulfilled in just the last 70 years.

Example? Look at the extremely detailed descriptions of the invasion of Kuwait during first Gulf War given in the book of Revelation, and explained in great detail here.

It's a shame organized religion and its indoctrination and programming have poisoned so many minds, both into believing a bunch of ritualistic nonsense on the one hand and on the other forcing those who could see it (organized religion) for the scam it is to reject what's actually been given to us for our own individual and collective benefit from The King Ruler of the Universe.

The same King Ruler of the Universe Who is ALL-Powerful, and quite capable of ensuring that His Message has stayed intact and has made it through to those for whom it was intended.

Uncle Nobby    1,196
2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Freedom starts in the mind. It starts by abandoning all previous beliefs and starting over. Looking at the world as if a child with no preconceptions. You start to see what you have been missing. You realize you have been lead around by the nose all your life. You find many of your beliefs were creations of others inserted into either willingly or unwillingly into you where they became as if computer programs.

great statement Doc, once we start to see through all the bullshit and lies, we can see where they are trying to take the world. Beliefs are just that, beliefs. almost any belief can have other alternatives surrounding it, and I have found, through personal experience, that they can all be challenged. Even looking at an argument through the eyes of the one you disagree with, can instantly change your perspective and release you from your attachment to your viewpoint. I'm am fairly sure that fear is one of the greatest control mechanisms there is, and boy oh boy are we getting hit with the fear propaganda right now.

Time to take a chance folks, and try to challenge your dogmatic world view. For some, nothing will change, but for a few, it will be like turning on the lights in a dark scary room - suddenly the shadows disappear, and in the same instant, so does the fear.

Uncle Nobby    1,196
1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

o change the word we need to embrace positive thoughts and goals and reject negatives ones and their influence over us. Negative ones have more power over our minds than positive ones. We need to guard our minds and belief while being able to keep an open mind to new material as it arises.

recent research suggests that our subconscious mind is drawn towards the negative, which is why we often have bad dreams, why we see the world through a negative bias. POSITIVETY IS POSITIVELY A PLUS

Guitar Doc    1,210
3 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

recent research suggests that our subconscious mind is drawn towards the negative, which is why we often have bad dreams, why we see the world through a negative bias. POSITIVETY IS POSITIVELY A PLUS

The ones I read suggested we were drawn to possibly danger as a way to avoid it. Negative media stories grab out attention. So it was put down to a survival instinct by the researchers I was reading (probably about 10 years back now). We want to know what might be a danger to us. That is a better what to phrase it.

I used to suffer from black depression as a 19 year old, negativity was killing me. I had to learn to change the record (or CD for today's folk) so I stopped beating myself up. Negative thoughts can take you to very negative places, elicit an emotional response and leave you there feeling it all. I know what that can do to a person.

grav   
grav
9 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

used to suffer from black depression as a 19 year old, negativity was killing me. 

We are grateful that you overcame your depression. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

When I taught high school for decades, a few of my "kids" were obsessed with death, blackness, monstrous visions. One of my favorite goth girls dyed her blond hair black and called herself a witch. Well, that went over well with the jocks and cheerleaders and regular doofuses. Yeah, like dog poop in the punch bowl. Oh, how they despised her. 

Why are some people more sensitive? Young people are universally more in tune with the electric universe things we call spiritual. They lose that touch as they go out into the cruel world. They transform into selfish robots, adults. Nasty creatures, often hardhearted brutes. How does the Control System get these unpleasant adults to follow orders and work for The Man? Scare tactics are effective, like nuclear war with Russia. And constant warnings about dread diseases, which means you have to take vaccines for you and your babies. And Big Pharma meds to make you happy. 

Before modern science (sanitation systems, actually) saved us from our filthy ways, there was religion to cure what ails you. And to save you from the wrath of an angry God. That began 500 years ago, when Vatican Jesuits wrote the books, by hand. All the books, including history and science. 

The Book of Revelation was written at that time and the Jesuits pushed Copernicus to publish his treatises on  heliocentrism. This short video is an ad for a book, which I of course bought. Please watch before you throw bricks and rotten fruit at me. Not you, Doc. I mean the religious people. 

Jump To Top