Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

hunter

This is how I know the end of the world is right around the corner...

My whole life I've methodically plotted and executed my plans. I started several businesses and suffered through my 20's reinvesting them while they grew and prospered. While my employees bought nice cars and houses I remained reserved and financially conservative. In the mid 2000's I sold my last sports car, and have bought practical used cars sense. Still, I've always been a sports car guy. One particular car I've lusted after for more than a decade, for a number of reasons, I decided to finally buy. I ordered it in Jan. It is due to be delivered in 3-4 weeks. I am certain the world will end or at least my run in it, on or before deliver day and I'll never actually get to drive it, just because life can be a dick like that. Thats how I know.

Also, we know who killed Tupac, I got a check from the IRS a few weeks ago, Hillary didn't get elected, and things have been going far too smoothly for me lately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.