Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

BLM mocks homeless man for being white

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    21,855

"I'm not trying to be an asshole or nothin'"  Oh really? But you will anyway RIGHT?  They are doing a great job of making people HATE them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,609
24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"I'm not trying to be an asshole or nothin'"  Oh really? But you will anyway RIGHT?  They are doing a great job of making people HATE them! 

Obutthead set us back 200 years in racism!! I think it will continue to get worse BECAUSE nothing is being done to deter them! all they see is more people thinking it is OK, to act this way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844
3 hours ago, apache54 said:

Obutthead set us back 200 years in racism!! I think it will continue to get worse BECAUSE nothing is being done to deter them! all they see is more people thinking it is OK, to act this way!

No he didn't, he merely made blacks enough, to let their masks come off. They are a bunch of violent devils, beasts with the face of men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844

Youtube took the video down to protect their favorite domestic terrorists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,609
1 hour ago, kbet said:

No he didn't, he merely made blacks enough, to let their masks come off. They are a bunch of violent devils, beasts with the face of men.

I have to disagree with your view I have many friends from many races and THEY ALL have some that are sick, evil, bastards, and some that are good solid people. don't know where you have been and what you have been thru, but all races have there issues, but to say that blacks are ALL evil is not correct!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844
42 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I have to disagree with your view I have many friends from many races and THEY ALL have some that are sick, evil, bastards, and some that are good solid people. don't know where you have been and what you have been thru, but all races have there issues, but to say that blacks are ALL evil is not correct!

I associated with many peoples, including many blacks in my teen years. Because of the type of person that I am, people feel comfortable to drop their guard. All that means is, the blacks you where around, where putting on a show for your benefit. Blacks would openly talk shit about whites, then openly wonder, "why are you different?". The closest answer I could give them is "I'm German American/Grew up in a German American household", answers like that. Just because you think you know someone, doesn't mean you actually know them.

I patiently observed them and other peoples, for a good stretch of time, before "jumping to any conclusion". When my one parent lived in a city of 300,000+, I was able to safely walk through a black ghetto, the sheriff's department would not dare step in, unless they had a swat team for backup, because I knew the right people, and how to carry myself, around blacks. Your just unlearned, and I do not know where to even begin, to teach you how to see the truth.

#I was never a wigger, and was always me, and always in a casual humble, contemporary style of dress. Because I was not a wigger, and honest and humble, it gave me a great deal of leeway. With blacks, you must be humble, respectful, and docile, or they, like a shark that tastes blood, will attack you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,256
4 hours ago, apache54 said:

Obutthead set us back 200 years in racism!! I think it will continue to get worse BECAUSE nothing is being done to deter them! all they see is more people thinking it is OK, to act this way!

It's being done on purpose, it is a tactic used by the communist, just look at what they did in South Africa if you want to see the plan for the rest of the European Countries, South Africa was/is the trial run.

They will do the same elsewhere if we do not stop them......

South Africa is on it's way to being/is a failed state, the detroit-ification of Europa

 

Murder rate for these white farmers 20 times international average

South African minority facing genocide incited by government

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/murder-rate-for-these-white-farmers-20-times-international-average/

 

Over 70,000 White Citizens Of South Africa Have
Been MURDERED BY BLACKS - It Hasn't Stopped

http://rense.com/general96/70000whites.htm

 

By this definition what is going on in South Africa is classified as Genocide.

Genocide definitions

By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….

(Axis Rule in Occupied Europe ix. 79)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions

 

Funny how the treatment of whites in South Africa never seems to be mentioned in the MSM snooze..

 

Many Black South African's long for the good old days before the communist take over because, they were better off then as compared to now. They were separate but treated as equals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,609
13 hours ago, kbet said:

I associated with many peoples, including many blacks in my teen years. Because of the type of person that I am, people feel comfortable to drop their guard. All that means is, the blacks you where around, where putting on a show for your benefit. Blacks would openly talk shit about whites, then openly wonder, "why are you different?". The closest answer I could give them is "I'm German American/Grew up in a German American household", answers like that. Just because you think you know someone, doesn't mean you actually know them.

I patiently observed them and other peoples, for a good stretch of time, before "jumping to any conclusion". When my one parent lived in a city of 300,000+, I was able to safely walk through a black ghetto, the sheriff's department would not dare step in, unless they had a swat team for backup, because I knew the right people, and how to carry myself, around blacks. Your just unlearned, and I do not know where to even begin, to teach you how to see the truth.

#I was never a wigger, and was always me, and always in a casual humble, contemporary style of dress. Because I was not a wigger, and honest and humble, it gave me a great deal of leeway. With blacks, you must be humble, respectful, and docile, or they, like a shark that tastes blood, will attack you. 

I will say that I was sat down by a dark skinned person who had befriended me and this is what he told me. QUOTE= there TWO kinds of us "Blacks and *******" we hate each other and most will not be around the other, blacks don't like ******* because they make us look  bad because they are lazy, hate whites, and you cannot trust them. Now us Blacks are just like normal people, we just wish to have normal ives and nothing more.

he said allot more but that was the basics and for the most part he was correct from my later in life experiences and it also holds true to all races except you don't have the skin color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×