Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NowServingNumber52

Video: Man goes berserk after his credit card is denied for M&M purchase

A man at a California 7-Eleven convenience store lost it after his credit card was denied at least twice while trying to buy a pack of M&Ms.

The incident happened Feb. 11, but police in Santa Ana, California, didn’t release the surveillance video until Wednesday, KTLA-TV reported.

The startling footage shows a man, described by the Santa Ana Police Department as a white male somewhere between 30-35 years old, standing in front of the cashier’s counter while attempting to purchase the candy. The cashier shakes his head once, as if signaling to the man that his card didn’t work. The man then swipes his card a second time. Again, the cashier shakes his head. That’s when the situation headed south.

Clearly frustrated — and apparently really craving some M&Ms — the man reaches across the counter and hits the cashier in the head.

He then knocks the register and printer off the counter. Moments later, as he heads toward the door, the enraged man throws some bananas at the other cashier before knocking a second register and printer off the counter.

The man then exits the store as the second cashier observes the damage.

It’s not clear where the first cashier went, as he didn’t appear in the surveillance video after he was struck in the head.

Santa Ana authorities are still looking for the suspect. In a statement issued Wednesday, the law enforcement agency said the man is wanted for battery on a person and vandalism of property. The amount of damage done to the store was estimated to be around $700.

Police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna of the Santa Ana Police Department, during an interview Wednesday with KNBC-TV, didn’t rule out the possibility that the card the man was using might have been stolen.

“It just came up that it was non-sufficient funds to buy a 75-cent bag of M&Ms,” Bertagna said.

Cinnamon    19,746

This goes to show how things can change in an instant from civil to violent.  I wonder if he ever got his MMs?  

apache54    4,133
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This goes to show how things can change in an instant from civil to violent.  I wonder if he ever got his MMs?  

YUP, just wait and see what happens when a EBT cards quit working! not gonna be pretty.

CSB    1,912
59 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YUP, just wait and see what happens when a EBT cards quit working! not gonna be pretty.

Something similar happened here in my home town at the grocery store when a EBT card " Food stamps " had no funds but he hit the male clerk with a bottle of aunt Jemima pancake syrup . I saw this myself ...

The cops had him before he could get to his car ..

apache54    4,133
1 minute ago, CSB said:

Something similar happened here in my home town at the grocery store when a EBT card " Food stamps " had no funds but he hit the male clerk with a bottle of aunt Jemima pancake syrup . I saw this myself ...

The cops had him before he could get to his car ..

now times that by how many MILLIONS are on EBT cards, and see what will happens when it does not work anymore!

" Food stamps " had no funds but he hit the male clerk with a bottle of aunt Jemima pancake syrup

aunt Jemima pancake syrup

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSB    1,912
17 minutes ago, apache54 said:

now times that by how many MILLIONS are on EBT cards, and see what will happens when it does not work anymore!

:hiding:

apache54    4,133
5 minutes ago, CSB said:

:hiding:

good one, be mucho better to stay hidden and just watch what happens

Jump To Top