Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

My Name

Actual recorded screams of people in Hell

Last time i listened to this video i felt ill for the rest of the day. Weird feeling. Same with the Saturn video.

1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

Last time i listened to this video i felt ill for the rest of the day. Weird feeling. Same with the Saturn video.

They should have a warning on youtube!

We're already there, because that is what we have all allowed this world to get turned into.

This is hell and we've been here for thousands of Earth years. So if you want to hear what screams from hell sound like there's no need to watch a video.

When people ask "where is heaven", why do people look up? And why when asked "where is hell" why do people look down? Does anyone honestly believe that by drilling a really deep hole, they'll break into hell? Lol, just listen how silly that sounds. Hell is not below the ground where the center core of the earth is the hottest. That being said, Heaven is not somewhere up above on some beautiful and yet undiscovered utopian planet.

Does anyone for that matter truly know what up or down is? North could have just as easily been south and vice versa when things were being figured out. In space is there such a thing as up or down? No, there is not, so now, tell me if hell is still down and Heaven is still up.

What is the difference between Sheol, Hades, Hell, the lake of fire anyways? Go, deep people, because none of them are where this video is claiming they are... not really! I think your Spiritual and directional viewfinder is a few degrees off kilter.

Where is Heaven again I ask? Do you even know?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.