Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guitar Doc

Who Sold us the Deception?

Guitar Doc    1,243

You know what I am talking about, why isn't everyone in jail when we have been told for weeks they would be and everyone had the evidence?

I guess I have seen this so many times before, people getting sold a dummy pass as the genuine article. You have to be a professional Turd Polisher to take people in. Take a few facts, or make just make up some facts, or add a lot of different facts together, maybe even  pull on a known and widely believed narrative, and polish them until they stop looking like crap and start looking like gold.

You shouldn't feel bad or ashamed, I have been taken for a ride more times than not I think. 1999 didn't happen, 2000, then 2001, earth was still here, no rapture, no antichrist, no flying cars, no cure for cancer.

After a while you see how they do it, how they seduce us into believing the lie, they get us to want it to be true.

So take note friends like I did long ago and take names. Don't forget those names, keep an eye on what else they say. The Big Heads of CT playing a pipe and leading children back into the cave. Remember those names.

Guitar Doc    1,243

Two weeks ago we were told information would come out which would bust open the former US govt...didn't happen.

Special FBI leaker on 4chan told us it would all go down with arrests, a third of the US govt was going to be arrested and jailed....didn't happen.

The pizza is going to blow, hasn't happened.

I say we give them another week then form a Posse.

OdinsEye    282

the great deception is encoded in your brain from the bible. just think, it was written by the romans, who worship Saturn, so replace God and Satan and re-read. The subliminal messages encoded auto-install into your subconscious while reading...

apache54    4,854
4 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Two weeks ago we were told information would come out which would bust open the former US govt...didn't happen.

Special FBI leaker on 4chan told us it would all go down with arrests, a third of the US govt was going to be arrested and jailed....didn't happen.

This confirms how DEEP the embeded are and they control too much of our government and maybe ALL of it!

agreed heads should be in spikes by now, and NOTHING has happened! I am also sick of waiting, either clean out the scumbags or collapse the system so WE the people have a opportunity to take over! during the CHAOS!!

Brio    1,038

Healthcare Reform...NO
Infrastructure Spending... NO
Middle Class TAX Cuts... NO

MORE New WARS... YES

Jostler    2,216
5 hours ago, OdinsEye said:

the great deception is encoded in your brain from the bible. just think, it was written by the romans, who worship Saturn, so replace God and Satan and re-read. The subliminal messages encoded auto-install into your subconscious while reading...

The details surrounding who translated and when the Septuagint was translated from original Hebrew texts is very well known and attested to by secular historical documents that have no connection to the Bible or Rome.  Rome didn't even exist yet when the Septuagint was translated somewhere around 280 BC.

Making the assertions you do only displays your lack of exposure to easily verifiable historical records.

Uncle Nobby    1,263

just like so many things in life, there are those who write the narrative, and those who follow the pre arranged narrative as if their very existence depends on it. never thinking to question what they are told from people they elect, or what appears on the nightly news. as George Carling said - "IT'S one big club, and we ain't in it."

Condor    967
5 hours ago, OdinsEye said:

:blink:

It's almost as if they programmed these bots to not capitalize to seem more flawed and human. 

OdinsEye    282
16 minutes ago, Condor said:

:blink:

It's almost as if they programmed these bots to not capitalize to seem more flawed and human. 

im a bot, oh f**k I thought I was conscious... probably more conscious than you if you cant see the code

Cryptic Mole    4,382
6 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

why isn't everyone in jail when we have been told for weeks they would be and everyone had the evidence?

Simply because those who have that power to do so are all involved themselves!

That being said, there are also many who people trust that maybe they shouldn't!

Zing    902
6 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

We bought into it.  We are led by the corrupt and masters of deception.  Do not expect real clean-up in gvt. by the gvt.