Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Workers Are Becoming Cyborgs to Keep Their Jobs

Cinnamon    19,746

<snip>

Opening doors with a hand wave is a convenience for the worker. For the employer, the cyborg employee can conveniently be signed in, tracked for attendance, followed on breaks, monitored when making purchases or removing items from storage, etc. These are seemingly harmless activities but the employee is not given the option to turn the chip on or off.

Hmm.

At Epicenter, the partying employees get chipped by self-described “body hacker” Jowan Osterlund from Biohax Sweden who injects them into the fleshy area next to the thumb, although he’s ready for the future:

<snip>

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/04/workers-are-becoming-cyborgs-to-keep-their-jobs/

Article says they've chipped 150 already. 

DRUMZ    723

My guess....They are cyborgs to their debt. They take on a great new job, get a new home/apartment that they really can't afford. Buy the new car,TV, furniture, etc. etc...

Then, oh by the way, it would behoove you to get this little chip. Everyone else at the firm is doing it. They are stuck with a choice of, go home broke and in major debt, or take the chip. No one of sound mind would do that shit unless under great duress, or very young and gullible.

Sad, but 150 out 7 billion?

I was telling people 25 years ago: Never take a chip in your body, under any circumstance. Even at the threat of death.

Of coarse people thought of me as a bit of an eccentric. I was reading a lot of biblical prophecy at the time.

Oh well...... Stay tuned..... More to come.

Peace and Love!

Well, why not, we are already forced to act, talk and behave like robots anyway at all these corporate jobs... seriously.  I walk around the place I work at and every day it just feels so odd there... all the fake smiles, the silent politics, the cold calculating ambitious egos, policy this, rule that... don't step there!  eggshell!  lol.  no more time off for you or your fired  (sinister laugh)   Coincidently, a co-worker of mine been there over a year was just fired for being 5 minutes late today.  Nice.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  Whos next for the chopping block?  step on up.. don't be shy.  

Cinnamon    19,746

The companies are keeping people stupid, they have stupid rules that keep people from learning more and how to do their jobs better. In the process, they make more customers angry and dissatisfied, but most, like isps don't care because they're close to monopoly status anyway. 

Exactly.  Stupid is as stupid does.. lol..   Lots of distraction and misdirection... hey little serfdom minions; better stay focused on the endless ridiculous monotonous rules we have  - don't step out of line or we'll smack you with a ruler.  never you mind how much money we make up here.. now.  here's another rule we are adding... don't forget.. back to work now.  and ya wonder why people are having to load themselves with meds and drugs to try and keep up with it all.  

Flat    211
3 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

Well, why not, we are already forced to act, talk and behave like robots anyway at all these corporate jobs... seriously.  I walk around the place I work at and every day it just feels so odd there... all the fake smiles, the silent politics, the cold calculating ambitious egos, policy this, rule that... don't step there!  eggshell!  lol.  no more time off for you or your fired  (sinister laugh)   Coincidently, a co-worker of mine been there over a year was just fired for being 5 minutes late today.  Nice.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  Whos next for the chopping block?  step on up.. don't be shy.  

If you show up to work five minutes late three times, I write you up. Five times and you're gone. I'll hire someone who can show up when they're expected to. This is a job. No one is owed a job. 

Punctuality is expected. It's my most encountered disciplinary action.

But I would never be knowingly chipped and would never ask that of an employee.

Ukshep    16,936

Maybe this is how they get people to accept transhumanism. Threaten with robot workforce. Tell us we are obsolete. But if you become enhanced we will hire you?

Uncle Thanky    931
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe this is how they get people to accept transhumanism. Threaten with robot workforce. Tell us we are obsolete. But if you become enhanced we will hire you?

Me thinks most have already bought it "Hook, Line, and Sinker".

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/there-are-officially-more-mobile-devices-than-people-in-the-world-9780518.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_mobile_phones_in_use

Ukshep    16,936
5 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Still lacking the integration and total control with the body though. LUCKILY!

Jump To Top